18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

recycle?

BLCBLC Posts: 32Member
I have a growing collection of carts (many sizes types) that are no longer usable, (worn out, used up, a few broken bits (not many); I am finding it difficult to just toss them into the garbage once they are no longer of use. Does V2 have a recycle program in place? would happily package them up and send them if this was something that V2 participated in, you know, being proactive in the preservation of our fragile and continually diminishing planet? 

Comments

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,440Administrator, Moderator admin
    We wish @BLC. Unfortunately, it just doesn't make sense or cents-- we've explored it and tried to make it happen several times. I completely agree with your entire comment. I will send you comment off to our execs and see if it perhaps sparks a re-visit to a recycling program. We look into it about every year and it just has not be feasible. 
  • BLCBLC Posts: 32Member
    okay, was just a thought! appreciate the reply though! 
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,440Administrator, Moderator admin
    Also - fyi - We encourage all consumers to utilize local recycling programs for nicotine and lithium-ion battery disposal.

For example, Radio Shack had partnered with the US-GOV to accept and process lithium-ion batteries at their locations. :) Hope this helps.