WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

One last attempt with V2 pro 3x

Wisardd1Wisardd1 Posts: 8Member
I am taking one last try with V2 pro series 3.  I like this pen, but two died in the first two weeks.  Because I have over $75 of cartridges, I have decided to give it one last chance.  Two of them died from the red light of death.  If this one dies from the same thing I am going relegate it and the company as junk and a rip off.  I like what it does and how it works, but I resent the 6 week turnaround to fix it.  So far, V2 has already shot themselves in the foot with my newest order.  After the took my order, it took a full 8 days to ship it.  They took my money immediately and I find this extremely unprofessional on their part.  The frequency of the red light of death that too many  have experienced” Appears to me to be a result of “faulty engineering” and “carelessness in manufacturing”. I should receive this unit 4/2/18.  I will report weekly for the next 6 months as to how it holds up.  One complaint I posted was deleted, so I am copying this one to repost here and to the many vape critics who have given this unit a thumbs up.  Please support my evaluation

Comments

• Wisardd1Wisardd1 Posts: 8Member
    edited March 30
    I really, really want this one to work and to chalk the other two to very bad luck!  As I said, I like this unit.  I think it is awesome as presented.  4 more days!  Let’s hope for the best✌️
    Fed ex added a day to the delivery.  It is coming to Southern California from Florida via India (not really, but,...)

3/30/2018 - Friday 
    9:53 am
    In transit
    MELVERN, KS
    3/29/2018 - Thursday 
    9:48 pm
    In transit
    WILLOW SPRINGS, IL
    3/28/2018 - Wednesday 
    10:19 pm
    Departed FedEx location
    FEDEX SMARTPOST GROVEPORT, OH
    4:07 pm
    Arrived at FedEx location
    FEDEX SMARTPOST GROVEPORT, OH
    3/27/2018 - Tuesday 
    5:07 pm
    In transit
    CHESTER, SC
    5:02 am
    Left FedEx origin facility
    DAVENPORT, FL
    3/24/2018 - Saturday 
    11:12 am
    Arrived at FedEx location
    DAVENPORT, FL
    3/23/2018 - Friday 
    7:16 am
    Shipment information sent to FedEx
    Ok, I received thr pro series 3x on 4/3/18.  First off, this unit is far above its’ predecessor.  It is such a better unit that the two being compared would be like comparing a Lotus built by Lotus vs. a VW with sporting Lotus Shell.  In other words, they make look the same, but no where close to the same.  The taste factor, the clould factor, and the additional bells and whistles place this unit far above what I experienced with the 3 series.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,553Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hey @Wisardd1 ; - Welcome to the V2 forum!
    Glad to hear you are loving the 3X! It is my favorite vaporizer too :P Happy vaping and please keep us posted how your experience goes.
    Stupid questim.  Where is the fill line on the cartridge with the stainless steel tip?  My old eyes are not seeing it, and I am getting gurgling!
    Another stupid question:  there is what looks to be an ecig battery.  What is that for?
    Hey @Wisardd1 - What cartridge are you using for your Series 3? There should be a thin grey or black line - Let me try to find a photo to share that should be able to help.
    The adjustable stainless one!

• TradeskilzTradeskilz Posts: 1Member
    I got my V2 pro 3 and it worked great all day while working on the Queen Mary where there is no smoking anyway. It started getting harder to pull to get a hit and on the way home I put it on the cool charger and fully charged it and tried hitting it and the light comes on but no vape! It just quit working except the lights! Wtf? Totally bummed to tell you the truth. After reading the comments on here from a lot of you I'm wondering why everyone is so loyal to this product? Tried contacting support too and that just made me more frustrated. Any help with this is greatly appreciated thanks!!
  • rbarron316rbarron316 Posts: 154Member
    edited August 16

Assume you have the Series 3 and not Series 3x (heading of this thread).  Assuming you fully charged and show green ring (fully charged) status on your device, then it would seems you probably have a dead cartridge.  You don't indicate the cartridge you are using.  Perhaps try another cartridge.  If you have the Series 3x and use the 3x cartridge, then your atomizer is dead.  Try another atomizer. The only thing you can do with the Series 3 is turn it off (3 clicks) and then turn it back on.  If you have the Series 3x, then there is also stealth mode, 9 clicks to turn off, 9 clicks to turn off.  Nothing else one can do to the devices.  If the device proves faulty, V2 will replace it if purchased through them.
  • LkortLkort Posts: 1Member
    edited August 17
    @samantha
    I bought my vape pen (pro series 3) in like October and it has now started to lose its battery power. I don’t use it very often at all and this seems very strange. Also, I charged it last night and after 2 hours it still wasn’t charged. Can you help me?
    Hi @Lkort
    Thanks for the message; sorry to read you are having issues. Of course, we will get you taken care of. Please provide me with your order # and I will see what I can do.
    Hi @Tradeskilz - we may have to troubleshoot with you. Please also provide me with your order # (on here or via direct message - DM) and I will get you taken care of.