WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Going Crazy Getting XEO Cap To Screw Back On + Atomizer KAPUTT After One Month?

ForTheTimeBeingForTheTimeBeing Posts: 4Member
Really the biggest problem is screwing the atomizer/tank cap back on. It is an exercise in frustration, and so is unscrewing it. No matter how much I press down while unscrewing, it won't unscrew. 

Likewise it seems there must be some magic trick to seat the top back on so the screw threads actually grab and the tank top piece will screw back on. I've spent half an hour literally 'screwing around' to get the top back on properly so it does not leak fluid and I have no idea what I'm doing right when I finally do get it to screw back on. :( What's going on with this top cap?? :(

I've had the XEO Void for a month and already I've had to replace the atomizer part, despite having tried to clean it with a tissue swab and plain alcohol to no avail. Is the atomizer that I replaced now kaputt after just a month?  Or is there a way to clean it and restore it that I don't know about? :( 

Once I put on the replacement atomizer part that comes with the basic kit it was vaping again with a normal draw, but the mouthpiece is still getting too hot. 

Answers

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,482Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi @ForTheTimeBeing
    We can have a CS member troubleshoot with you if you'd like? Thank you for your patience and sorry for the trouble. There is a learning curve generally with all new vaping devices. :P 
  • ForTheTimeBeingForTheTimeBeing Posts: 4Member
    samantha said:
    Hi @ForTheTimeBeing
    We can have a CS member troubleshoot with you if you'd like? Thank you for your patience and sorry for the trouble. There is a learning curve generally with all new vaping devices. :P 
    Yes, I received a call from one of your reps who was very helpful and informative. Apparently the screw on top  was defective and the unit was replaced free of charge, thank you. Please stop calling. The issue is resolved. Thanks.