18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Why has my order not shipped after 60 days?

I placed an order for 3 Series 3 PG Ceramic Cartridges on Feb. 2. At that time it said it would ship in 15 days. When I looked later, it said 60 days, and it has been that long now. In addition, hoping when your supply came in they would ship sooner, I ordered 3 more on March 5, 2018. The first order was ## 5826279 and the second order was 5865321 for a total of 6. Both orders show as "awaiting fulfillment." What gives? My credit card has been charged, and none of them have been shipped. Please help me! Thank you. Harriet B

Best Answers

• gmaharrietgmaharriet Posts: 8
    Accepted Answer
    A man from your company was kind enough to call me at home, explaining the delay. I'm disappointed that there is a delay, but it's great customer service that he took the time to call. I just love the PG Ceramic cartridges. The one I'm using now has been refilled each day since March 3 and still works great. I hope the supply issues are resolved, and I've just ordered 2 more at full price to show my confidence in you. (No, I'm not a relative and they didn't pay me to say the nice things. :smile: )
  • gmaharrietgmaharriet Posts: 8
    Accepted Answer
    All of my orders have now shipped, including the additional one I placed recently. The ceramic cartridges not only last longer, I think they draw more easily on each puff. They end up being a real bargain, and I can't see why folks would even want the older ones. I'd gone back to using an older one while waiting for the ceramic ones to ship, and I can sure tell the difference. The ceramic carts are a much better bargain and I love them. Thanks for having such great quality in the V2 products!