18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Save Over 25% on the New E-Liquid Express Kit!

samanthasamantha Posts: 3,440Administrator, Moderator admin
Save Over 25% on the New E-Liquid Express Kit!
SHOP: https://www.v2.com/starter-kits/v2-eliquid-express-starter-kit

Tagged:

Comments

• AndiiAndii Posts: 111Member
    I click on "Shop Now", takes me to V2 E-Liquid Express Kit buying page.  Correct price at $19.95 listed. Below that is "Choose 1 and get 20% off the additional item" and I choose the V2 Platinum E-Liquid (50ml) for $16.77. I choose a flavor and the price then jumps up to $23.96. I talked to Jhony on phone and he said that $16.77 was correct price and website would be corrected in a couple of hours. That was 7 hours ago. I'm just trying to get the deal price before it's gone. I have a bunch of your e-liquids (since they are at a really good price) in my cart ready to buy but only one to have to pay one express shipping fee. Thanks :)
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,440Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi Andii - Can you screenshot us? If not, we will have a CS rep call you and they will assist you so you get the discount.
  • AndiiAndii Posts: 111Member
    Andy just gave me store credit to make up difference. No clue if others are experiencing it.. guess not as there has been no other comments.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,440Administrator, Moderator admin
    Glad to hear @Andii! Thanks for your patience and feedback.