18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Series 3 magnetic ring came out

What do you guys think I should do? The magnetic ring that keeps your cartridge in sticks to the cartridge when I remove the cartridge from the pen. It took me awhile to figure out what was wrong as at quick glance, it looks like it is part of the cartridge. Just wondering, what would you do? Get a replacement pen or try gluing it back in myself. And what glue to use if I try it myself. I would take this to live chat directly but it's the weekend :/

Comments

• rbarron316rbarron316 Posts: 90Member
    @Andii

V2 will likely replace the unit for you under warranty.  I wouldn't recommend gluing it back in as you wouldn't want to mess with the warranty.  Seems I've read a few instances of the magnetic ring coming out and V2 indicated to contact them.
  • AndiiAndii Posts: 84Member
    @rbarron316 ;     Yeah, that would be the smart thing, especially if me attempting anything could counter the warranty. Thanks! :)
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,357Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hey @Andii

Let me know if you want a CS rep to take care of you and see if we can get you an exchange? 
  • AndiiAndii Posts: 84Member
    I called this morning and replacement is on its way.. thanks samantha :)