18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Bought 2 new Ceramic Blanks, Both leak

Hello, I was given a pair of V2 Pro Series 3 eCigs by my nephew. One of them will not charge at all. 2 weeks ago I bought 2 new Ceramic cartridges from you. They both leak badly. One of them leaked into the only eCig still working, coming right out the bottom of the device. Now it will not hold a charge also and I have to tether it for it to work. So I am stuck with 2 faulty Pro Series 3 pens and 2 brand new cartridges that leak everywhere. I am sure the pens are out of warranty, but the cartridges are brand new. The pen that was still working when I got the new cartridges, was ruined by the leaking cartridges. I am so upset and not in a financial position to get new devices, after becoming unemployed because of a Cerebral Aneurysm. The V2 was to keep me from stressing out about giving up cigarettes and now I am stressed more than ever.

Comments

• AquilaAquila Posts: 5Member
    NOTE: I am in Australia
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 560Member
    edited April 18
    @Aquila

I am sure @samantha will help you out or offer a solution as she is fantastic and reads the comments posted on a regular basis.
    Great to see another Aussie on the forum. :)
    Thanks for the welcome David :)  I have seen that Samantha is very helpful and are waiting patiently for a reply. I tried the online chat link on the V2 website, but it failed.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,444Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hey @Aquila! Can you PM your email address listed on your V2 account and we will get you taken care of with a resolution. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 
    Hi Samantha, will do, thank you xx
    UPDATE:  The issue has been resolved without any fuss. The staff at V2 handled my situation with professionalism and understanding. I am very happy with the way it has all turned out and cannot recommend them high enough. The customer support was exemplary. They have replaced the 2 faulty ceramic cartridges and also replaced the V2 Pro Series 3 Vape Pen that was damaged by the leaky cartridges. All in all, a perfect result, Thank You and a big Thank You to Samantha as well, you do a great job here and it is appreciated. 
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,444Administrator, Moderator admin
    Glad to hear @Aquila! Thanks for your patience and happy vaping :) Let me know if you ever need any other assistance related to V2. :)