18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Regret purchase

CattCatt Posts: 2Member
I don’t know what kind of Mickey Mouse company I have purchased products from, but this is inexcusable.

First, you claim that you send items in one day, yet it took a full week for you to *claim* that you shipped my products. I get an email on Friday of last week that my order was shipped. And yet, for the next four days, until Tuesday, all the FedEx site said was that a label had been created. Apparenty, my shipment sat at your warehouse for the next four days, from Friday until Tuesday, before it was actually sent—Four. Days. That is unacceptable! Four days was plenty of enough time for the shipment to reach my door only 3ish hours away. And yet, there it sat in your possession, not moving, for another four days.

It’s bad enough you claim to ship within one business day, but then to claim items were shipped, when they actually sat in your warehouse or wherever for four more days?

That is very deceptive business practices (perhaps as a way to get people to bypass the free standard shipping and get them to pay for expedited?) and is just plain unacceptable. I’m so very sorry that I did not go with the other Florida based e-cig company, Halo, which is only like an hour and a half away from me.

In over 21 years of buying stuff online, I have never dealt with a company this deceptive and incompetent. If I didn’t think it would’ve taken you guys forever to reimburse my account the money I spent, I would’ve canceled. Especially since I need that money that I spent on your products to purchase what I’m using now and to tide me over until I get your company’s products. Now it says it won’t get here for yet another week, even as an in-state shipment. I am very ill/disabled and have very little disposable income, so having to spend money on the product I’m using now & need to continue to purchase for yet another week, when I forked so much out on your products, really puts me out. And now that I see it took you guys four more days to actually ship my product after you claim it shipped, I have never regretted dealing with a company as much as I regret dealing with yours.

Hopefully this will stay up and other people won’t make the same mistake I did with choosing your products. Your company does not stand by its word, which makes you deceptive; as a business, that is the last thing you want to be called and considered and show yourself to actually be. People, take heed!

Comments

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,408Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi Catt - I am so sorry to read your feedback; I will go ahead and get you a credit for shipping and more if I can get it approved. We have had some inventory availability issues that our team is working around the clock to stabilize. If there is anything else I can do to remedy this situation, please let me know.