WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Assorted flavors sale.... Sort of

Saw an offer on Facebook for a 6 flavor assortment of e liquid 40% off. thought I would try it since I have been vaping the same flavor for years and it might be fun to try some others, nothing was mentioned in the ad that it was only for 0%nicotine, in fact the picture in the Facebook post I believe was 1.2%. So imagine my surprise when I go to purchase the assortment and the price goes up too full price (minus my elite discount) when I ask for 1.2% and not 0% nicotine. I'm disappointed V2.

Comments

• rbarron316rbarron316 Posts: 123Member
    @archer

Yeah, almost did the same thing.  Loaded my cart up on the sale page.  Black, Gold, and Bold Leaf.  Then figured out sale price was only good on no nicotine or lower nicotine levels.  Unloaded cart as I only roll with 1.8 on PG blends.  Oh well.  Life goes on.
  • archerarcher Posts: 171Member
    edited April 30
    @samantha are all eliquid sale prices going to be only for 0% nicotine? I ran across another sale for a butterscotch flavor today and like the assorted sale you don't know it's only for 0% nicotine till you try to buy it. Very frustrating and a waste of time for the customer.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,482Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hey @archer and @rbarron316 - Our new daily sales/sometimes weekly sales change every week depending on inventory. I will make sure our social media posts put in language that says it applies to select strengths. We are offering a lot more sales on our V2 Sale page than we ever have because we know that's what many of our loyal customers want. We have a wide variety of eliquids on sale right now on the V2 Sale page that come in all kinds of nicotine strengths... perhaps some of them suit your vaping preferences? I encourage you all to check out the sale page weekly for new deals!

Overall, it is our goal to inform our customers via social media about new sales, not mislead you all. So I do apologize about that. There are almost always fine print details to sales... it's the nature of marketing but we will add the above-mentioned language so customers have a better idea in the future.

https://www.v2.com/sale

V2 gold in 0%, 0.6% and 1.2% nicotine strengths: https://www.v2.com/eliquids/v2-gold-eliquid

We truly are trying to offer lots of different weekly sales to appease our loyal customers. Please comment on your nicotine strength and/or flavor preference and I can submit it to our team to see if we can get those flavors/strengths including in the coming weeks. We appreciate everyone's feedback on this! Very helpful.
    Platinum Black E-liquid in 0.6% and 1.2% also on sale: https://www.v2.com/eliquids/v2-black-eliquid

@samantha, thank you for your replies. I have often thought about trying some fruit flavors and some others, but the vaping budget being what it is I hated to tie up a lot of money in one or two flavors I may or may not like. So seeing an assortment for 40%off was perfect, try 6 different flavors and hope that one or two of them could be long term additions to my eliquid choices. I got burned buying a25ml bottle of something I just couldn't vape at all. It was nasty. Investing in 10ml bottless makes more sense, but without nicotine it isn't a real test. Thank you anyway for answering.
  • rbarron316rbarron316 Posts: 123Member
    @samantha

Hey, not busting your chops.  Just thought where you have the 30% or 40% off little banner on the sale item, one could show "select strengths".  Even when one is clicking into the item where selecting a strength, still not immediately clear when one is hastily clicking to add the items to one's cart.  Not until one goes back and looks closely that one can see the little green corner banner that signifies those strengths to which the sale applies.

I understand offering sales on items/strengths which may not be big sellers in order to clear inventory.  

Again, no big deal.  I've bought way, way, way too much stuff from V2 over the course of the past year to lose any sleep over something like this.  Only lesson for me is to scrutinize the item before clicking add to cart to make sure I understand the sale.  Perhaps I just got big eyes when I saw the sale.

We appreciate your feedback and understanding! Hope your strengths/flavors are available on the Sale page in the coming weeks. :P You never know! 
    @samantha, this is getting more than annoying. Today, V2 advertised Ex batteries at 30% off, again no mention that only a couple configurations are part of the sale.... The matte black manual and rose gold manual, All the rest are full price...... what gives? Is this a new norm for V2? Am I the only customer who would prefer to know up front what is on sale before clicking through?
    Hi @Archer - I'm trying to get them to clarify that "select xyz product is on sale... click link for details." My apologies if that didn't happen. If an EX Battery is on sale, I didn't image that color would make that big of a difference in decision making regarding a purchase, but it seems it does. We appreciate that feedback. I will get the marketing messaging to be more specific on social. 
    The color doesn't make a difference @samantha, but manual vs automatic does, at least for me. I'm probably making more of this than it deserves. But I've been on a mission to replace my aging batteries and replenish my supply of eliquid, hopefully with some new flavors, so I have been carefully watching the sales for prices that will make that goal more affordable.
    Ah, ok! Duh to me. Lol No - your feedback is absolutely valid and appreciated. Def make sure to keep an eye on the sale page, it is updating sometimes every day, but for sure 1-2x per week! :)