18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Featured Flavor of the Month - May 2018

samanthasamantha Posts: 3,444Administrator, Moderator admin
edited May 15 in V2 News and Updates

Say hello to this month's Featured Flavor: V2 Platinum Grape E-Liquid

V2 Grape E-Liquid offers the taste of sweetness and vine-ripened juiciness with every puff. See why this flavor is a top seller by ordering a 50 ML bottle, available in five nicotine strengths:https://www.v2.com/eliquids/v2-grape-eliquid

If you have tried V2 Platinum Grape E-Liquid, we'd love to hear your thoughts/reviews in the comment section below! I was personally someone who didn't think they would like vaping Grape, but I am a believer! :P lol It's a really sweet, smooth flavor that is perfect for vaping after a meal (if you are that kind of vaper).

Comments

• Susan22Susan22 Posts: 1Member
    Yuck. Too sweet.
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,225Member
    I like Grape, its a great flavor and a nice palate cleanser between tobacco flavors. Team Grape!
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,444Administrator, Moderator admin
    #TEAMGRAPE! Come on Susan, give it a try! :P We promise you will be quite surprised. lol 
  • PDXJackPDXJack Posts: 61Member
    @rbaker1009 what kinda grape flavor would you say it is? Does it taste like...
    The actual fruit?
    Grape Soda/Juice?
    Grape hard Candy?
    Juicy Grape gummies?
    Grape...whatever...cough syrup? lol...

• rbarron316rbarron316 Posts: 118Member
    @PDXJack

No, it doesn't taste like an actual grape.  More like grape soda/hard candy/gummies, which all have the same sweet grape taste.  Cough syrup?  Nope.
    Yea @PDXJack, I agree with rbarron V2 Grape reminds me of a grape hard candy, which I like :)
    @rbaker1009
    Do you mind if I use your Grape review quote on our facebook page? :P 
    Sure @Samantha, please do
    THANK YOUUU
    In honor of the flavor of the month I picked up some Grape at the Memorial Day sale..

#TEAMGRAPE!
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing Rbaker :) We also used your quote on some of our social media marketing :P Thanks again!