WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

3x Cartridges sold seperately please

AndiiAndii Posts: 123Member
The Series 3x kit comes with the 3 types of atomizers. We know, especially since the atomizers last so long, which atomizer we are going to prefer long before they will be used up. 

They already come in separate boxes when shipped to me so it's not like you're going to have to revamp the packaging, though it does seem they always come with a 1.5 ohm atomizer loaded (which is probably the one atomizer I will never use). Making us purchase something we will not use in order to get the thing we need is asinine and extremely wasteful. Please change this.

People reading this, please click on the "agree" face icon below if you concur or comment with your thoughts.

Comments

• rbarron316rbarron316 Posts: 154Member
    @Andii

Have already broached this 2 and possibly 3 times on the forum.  Response was not positive.  While they did have the 3x cartridge recently priced at 40% off, today it is 30% off.  As it stands, I just baby my 3x cartridges and treat them with kid gloves.

It's just the principle of it for me.  Whether it is full priced, 30% off, or 40% off, I shouldn't be forced to purchase atomizers that I don't use in order to purchase a cartridge.  I've indicated to you before that it would be similar to me going to the grocery to purchase just eggs, but them saying in order to get the eggs I also have to purchase bread, juice, and bacon.    
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,553Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited May 3
    I will send this feedback - I believe it is related to our manufacturers and pricing feasibility. We cannot sell everything a la carte. But I understand the feedback and frustration.

The 3x 1.2Ω atomizer is ideal for 50/50 blends.This should not cause any clogging as it was made for those specifically. 

But in the meantime, @rbarron316 is correct - 3X eliquid cart is currently on sale for a VERY limited time! Deals change daily, sometimes weekly so make sure to keep your eye on the V2 Sale Page: www.v2.com/sale
    \

https://www.v2.com/cartridges/series-3x-eliquid-cartridge

• tmanbeztmanbez Posts: 4Member
    I'd up-vote this 1 million times if I could.