WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Vapour 2 TRINITY Vaporizer

AndiiAndii Posts: 125Member
I see on the Sale page that the Vapour 2 Trinity Vaporizer is for sale but it is not available under Kits. I thought this was a discontinued product. Would be a mean trick if you are just getting rid of last ones in your stock and then accessories are no longer available for it in a month or so when officially discontinued.

Comments

• rbarron316rbarron316 Posts: 154Member
    edited May 12
    @Andii

Well, that sure is odd.  It had shown as discontinued shortly after I purchased mine in November, 2017.  Just recently loaded up on atomizers and an extra tank for it since I figured they wouldn't be selling those any longer either.

Even though it is now showing up under Kits-Other, it is also showing up on the Sale page, but at the regular price.  Maybe V2 is doing spring cleaning and found a few left in stock.  Or maybe they are bringing it back.  Who knows.
  • AndiiAndii Posts: 125Member
    Bump @samantha

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,553Administrator, Moderator admin
    This is being offered as a Limited Edition only under the V2 Sale page - this isn't a permanent addition to V2.com which is why it is only listed on the Sale page. Hope this helps.
  • carol44carol44 Posts: 18Member
    samantha said:
    This is being offered as a Limited Edition only under the V2 Sale page - this isn't a permanent addition to V2.com which is why it is only listed on the Sale page. Hope this helps.

what the heck, Samantha! I Just ordered a Trinity,  atomizers and a spare tank this week.  Haven’t even received it yet! If this really is a temporary item, or is it being discontinued as some here say, I’ll likely return the Trinity kit &it’s accessories unopened and want something else later, perhaps a 3X.  Not long ago I  had to return my Xeo Void when the mouthpiece kept falling out and IT was discontinued . IsTrinity a permanent v2 item or not? 

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,553Administrator, Moderator admin
    Let me double check on this @Andii. Sorry for the delay. Thank you @Carol44 for the repost and welcome to the V2 forum :)