18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Score Everyday Savings up to 50% on the V2 Sale Page

samanthasamantha Posts: 3,444Administrator, Moderator admin
SHOP --->>>> https://www.v2.com/sale

Tagged:

Comments

• David1886David1886 Posts: 560Member
    edited May 28

I attempted to purchase a Series 3X Liquid Cartridge on the Sale page plus some atomizers the price at 30% Off with my Elite 10% discount was $28.34 when added to my cart it reflected the discounted price and then when I went to checkout to make payment the price was $40.49 with my 10% Elite discount.

It's very disappointing that you offer the sale price and when you attempt to make payment the price is not discounted as this would have been the first purchase of a Series 3X Cartridge and looks like I will miss out on the sale price and will be much more expensive when it reverts back to it's normal price.

This has nothing to do with the Memorial Day Sale as attempted to purchase well before the sale commenced.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,444Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited June 4
    Hi @David1886 - We do not stack sales and this has been the policy for over a year due to excessive abuse.
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 560Member
    edited June 5

I was not trying to stack sales as I attempted to purchase the items mentioned above before the Memorial Day sale which was a disaster and when added to the cart reverted at checkout from the Sale page price to the normal full price.

I was not trying to Stack Sales as you inferred as stated in my original comment was before the Memorial Day Sale had commenced and not trying to abuse the policy as in your reply as have been a loyal customer for many years.

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,444Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited June 5
    Hi @David1886 - I can have a CS rep contact you via live chat or email to assist with this. I do not believe you can get the Sale page discount with V4F membership discount as this is "stacking" discounts in our system. I'm not claiming you are abusing the system - but our discount system is set up the way it is because so many people in general were stacking discounts in the past 2 years.