18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Series 3 and Ceramic Cartridges

Anyone having trouble using these cartridges with the Series 3?  Won't work with mine - they seem to require more power than my battery can provide, and keep blinking off red, even when fully charged. Even in Pass through mode I can't get them to work.  Have tried with two carts so far.  Wicked carts and pods seem to work fine.

Comments

• David1886David1886 Posts: 529Member

I purchased 2 of the PG Ceramic to try after they were out of stock for many months one worked perfectly and was amazed at the vapor produced the second has the same issue with all my series 3 units with the red light flashing.

These PG Cartridges have a much lower resistance 1.2 ohms which will drain your battery faster than the Original Carts to produce more vapor and a better vape but the Red light issue should not happen on a fully charged Series 3.

I am about to order some more as when working properly are a fantastic product and have a very easy draw and bring out the flavor of the liquid much better than the old style carts.
  • Steveb02Steveb02 Posts: 3Member
    @David1886 - All my ceramic carts are VG, which are sub-ohm.  I think they drain the battery super fast, and my battery does not hold a good charge in any case.  V2 says they will send me a replacement battery.  I have a PG cart on its way, and I'm anxious to try that one.  With a higher resistance, it should use less power.
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 529Member
    edited May 22

The VG Ceramic at 0.9 ohms drain the battery very quickly but preform very well.

I am glad V2 are sending you a replacement as they stand by there products and have the best warranty in the Vaping industry.

You will love the PG Ceramic Cart previously I used the VG but after receiving my PG will not purchase the VG again as the PG produces massive vapor and great throat hit.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,425Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hey @Steveb02 - We appreciate your feedback. It looks like CS took care of you, but if you need any further assistance, please let me know and I'll gladly assist. Let me double check on best tips when using PG Ceramic carts and hopefully that will help you have a better experience.
  • Steveb02Steveb02 Posts: 3Member
    Hi @samantha - Yes, Have been using my replacement Series 3 for a couple of days now through 2 charging cycles, and so far its working perfectly.  It is a joy to use compared to the battery problems I was having with the first one.  Thanks so much to all the customer service staff for taking such good care of the problem I had.  I appreciate it greatly!  
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,425Administrator, Moderator admin
    Thanks for reaching out and we appreciate your patience Steve! :)