WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Vapor Emoji from Apple?!

samanthasamantha Posts: 3,521Administrator, Moderator admin

How do we petition Apple to get this vapor emoji? 😝😝💨💨💨💨“Like” if you agree that we need a vapor emoji ASAP.

Vapor Emoji from Apple?! 4 votes

Yes, I want and would use in text.
50%
Navy20rbaker1009 2 votes
Nah, I wouldn't use.
25%
rbarron316 1 vote
Indifferent.
25%
David1886 1 vote

Comments

• rbarron316rbarron316 Posts: 125Member
    Nah, I wouldn't use.
    That looks like one pissed off vaper. 
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,233Member
    I love this idea, I would totally use it texting! Perfect response to "whatcha doin?"
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,172Member
    edited June 6
    I would use a vapor emoji in my texts if it were available . . . @rbaker1009, the only times I am without my e-cig or vaporizer is while at my work station (only because we are not allowed to have these devices on the line) and while sleeping (which is only about 4 hours nightly).
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 586Member
    Indifferent.
    Only to other e-cig users as other people would think I am smoking pot.