18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Study Finds Vaping to be 95% Less Harmful Than Smoking [Infographic]

samanthasamantha Posts: 3,469Administrator, Moderator admin
edited June 4 in V2 News and Updates
Check out the latest V2 blog post outlining the Public Health England's study on vaping. 

https://www.v2.com/blog/2018/06/study-finds-vaping-to-be-95-less-harmful-than-smoking-infographic/

The top information in the study is visually outlined below in a V2 inforgraphic. :) 

Comments

• rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,226Member
    Awesome stats, We still have a way to go to combat intentional misinformation and overcome the chronically uninformed but acceptance is growing!
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 564Member
    I wish someone would convince the Australian Government as they are still happy to let people die from smoking related illnesses they just keep increasing the tax to gain more revenue which is having little effect on reducing smoking. 
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,469Administrator, Moderator admin
    And another new study about Blu Ecigs -https://www.vapingpost.com/2018/06/14/latest-study-myblu-devices-are-99-safer-than-cigarettes/

A recent study presented last Saturday at the 1st Scientific Summit - Tobacco Harm Reduction: Novel products, Research & Policy, indicated that toxicant levels in Myblu’s aerosol, are 99% lower than those found in cigarette smoke.
  • MajorDouble7MajorDouble7 Posts: 24Member
    I feel like the anti-smoking ad campaigns in the US have started to mostly drop and/or change their message about e-cigs being so harmful, or being some kind of Big Tobacco conspiracy.  They tend to be focused on not vaping around children (which is good), but this could just be anecdotal.  Hopefully the public opinion turns around for the better soon.

On another note, why hasn't Big Tobacco jumped on this ship more publicly?  I kind of thought they'd be behind another revenue source like this, especially since it seems so popular.  Is it because the main message behind vaping is to quit smoking and they're in the business of getting new customers not getting rid of them?  It's curious to me.  Maybe they ARE secretly running some of the these companies, hahaha.
  • OBLIV10USOBLIV10US Posts: 17Member
    Very interesting read
  • hypermanhyperman Posts: 22Member
    Great info, thanks for sharing

Now we just need for people to stop lumping us vapers in with cigarette smokers!
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,469Administrator, Moderator admin
    Completely agreed @hyperman !