WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Can't see any customer product reviews

RudyRudy Posts: 5Member
Whatever product I'm looking at on the website, I cannot see any reviews. Using latest version of Firefox with an empty cache.

I could go to the link at the bottom of the page and I found reviews for all products in reverse chronological order. But why can't I see the specific reviews on the page of the product I'm considering for purchase?
Tagged:

Answers

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,521Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi @Rudy - That is strange. I am seeing the reviews. Let me check on this.

What products are you referring to? 
  • ailthasailthas Posts: 6Member
    I had to turn off my adblocker, ublock origin, in order to start seeing the reviews in the store. 
  • RudyRudy Posts: 5Member
    samantha-any product I looked at, liquids, blanks, all.
    ailthas-I tried that at your suggestion, but it did help.
    btw, I'm using mozilla 60.0.2, if that's any help.
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 586Member

I use the same version of Firefox and initially had the same issue and fixed it by going into Tools, Options,Privacy & Security scroll down to Permissions and you will see an option Block Pop Up Windows to the right of that is Exceptions copy and paste the link below.

Then click on Allow then Save this worked for me and also fixed my online chat issues.

• RudyRudy Posts: 5Member
    Surprisingly, that didn't work. Even with the Strict pop-up blocker & uBlock Origin turned off.
  • joanngclefjoanngclef Posts: 2Member
    is anyone else starting to feel ripped off by this company?   I bought 2 eighty packs, cost me over 200.00 and the first 40 pk I opened 5 of the 8 little boxes of cartridges got so harsh after only 50 -60 puffs, they burned my throat and I had to throw them out.  Thats a LOT less than the puffs they advertise. I get the prefilled menthol .06 cartridges. Anyone else having this problem?
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,521Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi @joanngclef - If you are experiencing flavor or puff inconsistencies, I can help assist. Please provide me your order # and I will see if I can get comp carts approved to be sent. It is our #1 goal to make all customers happy and keep you as long-term customers. We definitely do not intend to rip anyone off. We appreciate your feedback and patience.