18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Enter the #1MillionV2Customers Photo Contest... Winner Gets 1,000 Vape4Free Points!

samanthasamantha Posts: 3,482Administrator, Moderator admin
edited June 14 in V2 News and Updates

*MUST BE OF LEGAL SMOKING/VAPING AGE IN THE U.S. AND IN THE STATE YOU RESIDE IN. OPEN TO ALL LEGAL ADULTS IN THE WORLD. 

JUNE 2018 FORUM CONTEST DETAILS ARE LISTED BELOW-- Enter today for your chance to win! 

PRIZE: 1,0
00 Vape4Free Points to shop on www.V2.com.

HOW TO ENTER:  We're celebrating over 1 Million customers worldwide! We want to celebrate each and every V2 customer with this forum contest. To enter and qualify, show us your best vapor selfie featuring any V2 product. Join the forum (if you aren't already a member) and post your V2 selfie photo on THIS thread with the hashtag #1MillionV2Customers.

CONTEST DEADLINE: June 29, 2018 11:59PM EST.

QUALIFICATIONS FOR WINNING: Must be a V2 forum member. Winners will be notified on this thread if/when they win as well as via email and PM. Please list your appropriate email address on your V2 Forum profile and V2.com accounts (emails on both accounts must match). Must be of legal smoking/vaping age in the state/country customer resides in.  

CONTEST RULES:

One lucky winner will win 1,000 Vape4Free points! Show us how you vape with style – the most creative V2 fan photo will win! Winner will be selected by the V2 Marketing team. We're looking for creativity, great photo quality and bright colors! With Smartphones and various free photo apps, we're excited to see what V2 customers come up with and submit. Must be of legal smoking age in country/state. You must be able to use/purchase V2 vapor products in your city/state/country in order to qualify for the prize. Subject to change at any time. Restrictions may apply.

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: Check back here on the V2 forum for the winner announcement. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or inquiries! Good luck! 

**New forum members: Please be advised that it may take up to six hours for your profile to be reviewed/approved. Thank you for your patience.

Tagged:

Comments

• JynteralJynteral Posts: 6Member
    #1MillionV2Customers.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,482Administrator, Moderator admin
    Great submission @Jynteral! :P 
  • BrandonJ76BrandonJ76 Posts: 1Member
    edited June 21
    I am V2 for life!! Been using V2 for over 3 years now. Photo includes Blue 110mm with Ex Ceramic blank and white auto with regular EX blanks. Perfect combo!!       #1MillionV2Customers
  • hypermanhyperman Posts: 23Member
    edited June 29
    I have been using V2 products for years now, it has gotten me off cigarettes and I am so thankful for that!  I have also converted friends to V2 products and now they are smoke-free as well!

I started with the classic, went up to the EX-blanks and now I enjoy the V2 Pro series the most!

Great products, great customer support, thank you!

#1MillionV2Customers.

Samantha who won?
  • JynteralJynteral Posts: 6Member
    Yeah who won?
    @Hyperman! You are our winner! Congratssssssssss Pls private message me your email address so I can get the V4F points added. Thanks to everyone for participating!
    Thanks for the great news Samantha, I have sent you a message with my email, let me know if you need any additional information.
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,180Member
    @hyperman, Congratulations on your win
    Thanks!
  • OBLIV10USOBLIV10US Posts: 31Member
    samantha said:

*MUST BE OF LEGAL SMOKING/VAPING AGE IN THE U.S. AND IN THE STATE YOU RESIDE IN. OPEN TO ALL LEGAL ADULTS IN THE WORLD. 

JUNE 2018 FORUM CONTEST DETAILS ARE LISTED BELOW-- Enter today for your chance to win! 

PRIZE: 1,0
    00 Vape4Free Points to shop on www.V2.com.

HOW TO ENTER:  We're celebrating over 1 Million customers worldwide! We want to celebrate each and every V2 customer with this forum contest. To enter and qualify, show us your best vapor selfie featuring any V2 product. Join the forum (if you aren't already a member) and post your V2 selfie photo on THIS thread with the hashtag #1MillionV2Customers.

CONTEST DEADLINE: June 29, 2018 11:59PM EST.

QUALIFICATIONS FOR WINNING: Must be a V2 forum member. Winners will be notified on this thread if/when they win as well as via email and PM. Please list your appropriate email address on your V2 Forum profile and V2.com accounts (emails on both accounts must match). Must be of legal smoking/vaping age in the state/country customer resides in.  

CONTEST RULES:

One lucky winner will win 1,000 Vape4Free points! Show us how you vape with style – the most creative V2 fan photo will win! Winner will be selected by the V2 Marketing team. We're looking for creativity, great photo quality and bright colors! With Smartphones and various free photo apps, we're excited to see what V2 customers come up with and submit. Must be of legal smoking age in country/state. You must be able to use/purchase V2 vapor products in your city/state/country in order to qualify for the prize. Subject to change at any time. Restrictions may apply.

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: Check back here on the V2 forum for the winner announcement. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or inquiries! Good luck! 

**New forum members: Please be advised that it may take up to six hours for your profile to be reviewed/approved. Thank you for your patience.

I know the competition finished but I thought to enter anyway. Hehehe Excitement for me in Fiji is real!! 
    @hyperman Congrats and by the way curious to know what you will use your points to get 😎
    Awesome pic @OBLIV10US
    :P 
    I used more than half already on E-juice and an extra tank and coils for a new V2 Vapour 2 that I just bought, they came in extremely handy since I was broke and need the E-Juice badly (down to half a bottle).

For those of you that use the V2 pro series 3 & 3X like me, if you like that you will LOVE the Vapour 2!  even more flavor and bigger 'hits', the downside is you use more e-juice, but definitely a home run by V2
    > @hyperman said:
    > I used more than half already on E-juice and an extra tank and coils for a new V2 Vapour 2 that I just bought, they came in extremely handy since I was broke and need the E-Juice badly (down to half a bottle).
    >
    > For those of you that use the V2 pro series 3 & 3X like me, if you like that you will LOVE the Vapour 2!  even more flavor and bigger 'hits', the downside is you use more e-juice, but definitely a home run by V2

Glad the Vape Gods showered you with V2 points. May you be blessed with more! Happy vaping and hats off to V2 for the prizes. From here we see that it's not all about making money but giving back to its customers!