WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

After 6 years, still loving V2

rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,232Member
edited June 28 in Customer Appreciation
I've been buying exclusively from V2 almost since I switched from cigarettes to vaping (after disappointing trials with BLU and a couple other inferior cigalikes). 

I wanted to take a minute to express my satisfaction with V2's products, warranties, people and way of doing business. I was reminded in a call today with John (professional, excellent) in warranty support that V2 supports what they sell and all of my interactions with V2 have been pleasant, efficient, professional and human.

A lot has changed over 6 years, some of it I've been critical of, but overall I have been a satisfied customer and love vaping the EX line and I love that VMR's products have style in mind when designing. I LOVE VMR's marketing, slick, hip, stylish, sophisticated and simply/effectively communicates the message.

I also like that VMR punches above it's weight, way above in a lot of ways.

Thanks guys..

Comments

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,521Administrator, Moderator admin
    Thanks so much for sharing @rbaker1009! We're so thankful and happy to have you stick with us for 6 years! And congrats on making the switch. :) I will make sure to pass along your nice comments about John to his superior. As you know, people aren't always as inclined to share positive feedback as they are to share negative so it is greatly appreciated. 
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,172Member
    Congratulations @rbaker1009, 6 years, WOW !!!!!
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 586Member
    ! converted to V2 in 2015 after using another USA company giving up smoking cigarettes in 2011 they only had a basic range of cigalikes which still worked as have never had a cigarette since.

Then a friend recommended V2 and that was the best decision I have ever made as a great range of options for different vaping devices and the best warranty in the industry and V2 also release new innovative products on a regular basis.

I have had issues with some products and in most cases have been resolved by customer service on the first contact and my overall experience with V2 has been exceptional especially being an international customer and with fantastic shipping costs to Australia.
  • LynnInCALynnInCA Posts: 41Member
    edited August 9
    V2 is my first and only!  My initial order was June 2012.  With the first "puff" I said to myself:  "I think this can work for me!"  Needless to say, I was excited because I was a heavy Tareyton smoker who tried (half-heartedly) to quit a couple of times over many, many years.  Unsuccessfully, obviously.  I haven't had even ONE PUFF of a cigarette since my first order with V2 (6+ years ago!!).  V2 - you are the best!!!!
    Aw thanks everyone! We love reading these kinds of comments. Makes our job even more fulfilling :)
  • dplongo22dplongo22 Posts: 187Member
    I recently purchased a bottle of V2 Red, as it was THE ONE that hooked me on vaping so many moons ago.  It was QUITE enjoyable, living it again.  It had been some years for me.  I may just be back for a little more!

Thanks for making me a vaper, V2!!!
    Glad to read @dplongo22! Happy vaping and thanks for sharing/choosing V2:)
  • carol44carol44 Posts: 11Member
    Ditto here too  rbaker1009. a V2 fan, with only a few issues since 2012. The V2 customer service resolutions keeps me here
    Great to read @carol44
     :)