18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Why Is V2 Always Running Out OF Stock Of Popular Items

David1886David1886 Posts: 579Member

@samantha

Order #6008418 Order Date: 2nd Jul 2018

V2 does it again I placed an order during the sale and all items were showing as in stock I started to wonder why it had not shipped and looked at the items I purchased and noticed the EX Blanks were showing as out of stock eta 15 days which from past experience will keep getting extended.

I contacted online chat who were at first unhelpful as they said they could not part ship international orders and after 30 minutes they agreed to split the order and leave the EX Blanks on back order.

V2 have on a regular basis keep doing the same thing item is in stock and when the customer complains then try to resolve the issue.

V2 should be contacting the customer if there is a stock issue as I purchased on the 2nd July at the very start of the sale and then they did not have the stock to complete my order.

Issues like this happening on a regular basis is hurting V2 and loosing customers to other companies

Comments

• archerarcher Posts: 171Member
    I have the same issue, ordered ex blanks and eliquid on July 2nd, both showed shipping the next business day, but have been sitting awaiting fulfillment since the 2nd. When I checked later it was 15 days for the ex blanks. I wouldn't mind so much if we weren't charged till the order shipped, but that isn't the case. And I surely could use the eliquid sooner rather than later.
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 579Member
    edited July 9

My issue is that it should not be have been showing as in stock shipping the next business day especially during a sale event and at other times and like you I made my purchase on the first day of the sale and when not shipped noticed out of stock.

You would think a company the size of V2 would always have the Blanks in stock as would be one of there most popular items and an inventory system once there was no more available stock would automatically change the status so customers purchasing would then be aware that if purchased there would be a delay in fulfilling the order.

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,482Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi all - I'm sorry @David1886 about your experience. You should be getting an email telling if an order is delayed further than what is stated on the checkout page at time of check out. I am going to look into your order now and see what/if I can do anything. We appreciate your feedback. Our storewide sale for the 4th of July did really well and while we have gotten over 60% of orders processed and shipped from the massive storewide sale, we still have less than 40% that is pending/processing. 

If you ordered a product that said it was in stock but wasn't, that is a problem and please let me know what product that was. From what I understand, we have fixed that. Now products say, "available to ship in 15(or whatever X # of days the product will be back in stock and ready to ship). If a product says ready to ship now or within 1-2 days, it is in stock and can ship. Please let me know how I can assist you or @archer. Thank you for your communication and patience.
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 579Member
    edited July 10
    Thanks @samantha for the response apologies if my comment was harsh as this has happened to me several times in the past and being an international customer and the item is showing as in stock then after it has not shipped and I notice the status had changed to 15 days also the shipping takes about 2 weeks to arrive is frustrating as from time of purchase to final delivery is then about 30 days.

After a lengthy online chat session the order was split and hopefully will ship soon and the EX Blanks are on back order,

The original order that was split has finally just been given a tracking number.

I also placed another separate order which has just been shipped.

In relation to receiving an email after the EX Blanks status had changed to out of stock nothing was received and if I had not contacted online chat my complete order would still be waiting until it was complete then shipped and V2 should contact customers especially when the item is showing in stock at the time of purchase giving them options it should not be the customer trying for ages to contact support via online chat to find out why an item is preventing an order from being shipped after noticing the status had changed to eta 15 days.
  • WhisperingWhispering Posts: 2Member
    I have a different circumstance but same question as the title of this thread. On July 4th I ordered V2 Red 0% which showed out of stock but would ship in 15 days. I thought no big deal...I had enough to last 30 days. It has now been 20 days. I chatted to ask about the status, and was told it would be another 5-15 days. Not sure I believe that now. I am quite frustrated.