WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Customer of the Month Forum Contest - SUMMER July 2018

samanthasamantha Posts: 3,553Administrator, Moderator admin
edited July 31 in V2 News and Updates

*MUST BE OF LEGAL SMOKING/VAPING AGE IN THE U.S. AND IN THE STATE YOU RESIDE IN. OPEN TO ALL LEGAL ADULTS IN THE WORLD. 

JULY 2018 FORUM CONTEST DETAILS ARE LISTED BELOW-- Enter today for your chance to win! 

PRIZE: 3 Bottles of E-Liquid from the V2 Market Place -- You choose nicotine strength and flavor. :)

HOW TO ENTER:  Tell us your favorite Summer Vapor Flavor! In 1-2 sentences, tell us which V2 E-Liquid Market Place vapor flavor you prefer to vape in the Summer and why. Make sure to post your submission right here on the V2 forum for your chance to win FREE E-Liquid! Good luck! 

CONTEST DEADLINE: July 31, 2018 11:59PM EST.

QUALIFICATIONS FOR WINNING: Must be a V2 forum member. Winners will be notified on this thread if/when they win as well as via email and PM. Please list your appropriate email address on your V2 Forum profile and V2.com accounts (emails on both accounts must match). Must be of legal smoking/vaping age in the state/country customer resides in.  

CONTEST RULES:

One lucky winner will win 3 complimentary bottles of e-liquid from the V2 E-Liquid Market Place: https://www.v2.com/eliquids. The winner will be selected by the V2 Marketing team based on creativity and enthusiasm. Must be of legal smoking age in your country/state. You must be able to use/purchase V2 vapor products in your city/state/country in order to qualify for the prize. Subject to change at any time. Restrictions may apply.

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: Check back here on the V2 forum for the winner announcement. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or inquiries! Good luck! 

**New forum members: Please be advised that it may take up to six hours for your profile to be reviewed/approved. Thank you for your patience.

Comments

• hinarshinars Posts: 1Member
    My favorite is congress. My summertime favorite is ripe vapes honeysuckle apple crisp
  • EllEll Posts: 14Member
    I know I should probably try something sweet and fruity for summer but my year round fave is Congress. It's my perfect vape for all seasons!
  • mzsherbearmzsherbear Posts: 3Member
    I love V2 Cherry all year round. Have tried some yummy flavors but I always go back to 🍒
  • HillbilliesHillbillies Posts: 1Member
    My favorite is Congress, has been for years!
  • PamCoveyPamCovey Posts: 5Member
    edited July 19
    Not like I can smoke in the chicken coop, but nobody cares if I enjoy my V2 ex vape in there. No harmful smoke around my little flock & no chance of starting a fire when I use my vape!  I think it would be nice to have a variety of flavors to choose from. I have enjoyed all I have tried so far!
  • Jazzkitty6Jazzkitty6 Posts: 75Member
    My favorite vape for summer is strawberry but since V2 has no strawberry in their own premium eliquids I vape Coffee fulltime. I would love if V2 came out with a strong strawberry eliquid, minus the minty taste that the Strawberry Desire had.
  • Vaper420Vaper420 Posts: 1Member
    I have two.  One is my menthol that I love vaping with my coffee.  When I am not drinking my coffee, I love my Grape flavor.
  • TonyITonyI Posts: 6Member
    Regardless of the season - its V2 Red
  • BanditBandit Posts: 1Member
    Congress is my favorite.  Sometime I use a drop or two of vanilla.  However, when V2 used to carry the Vapor Couture I loved the Strawberry Champaign flavor
  • BluemanBlueman Posts: 2Member
    I gotta say that Congress is probably my favorite flavor year round, but there are some evenings when I'm taking a break out on the porch swing, and Cherry flavor is a nice change of pace.  Best vaped when eating from a bowl full of summer cherries, and having pit spitting contest out on the lawn with the hubby.
  • JuliehbirdJuliehbird Posts: 114Member
    There's absolutely nothing better on these hot summer days then to sit down and enjoy the cool, refreshing minty flavor of V2 Platinum Menthol! My all time favorite vape is best enjoyed in the evening w/ an ice cold glass of sweet tea, sitting out in the backyard w/ my favorite stray neighborhood cat whose adopted me as her new favorite human!
  • Katie12Katie12 Posts: 25Member
    V2 Platinum Menthol is what I vape all year round. As a menthol smoker for a few years before I started vaping, I thought I'd never be able to switch to vaping 100 percent of the time because I wouldn't get that cool, minty flavor. Boy, was I wrong. V2's Menthol not only got me off the cigarettes for good--six years running now--but I've never found a menthol comparable to it elsewhere, either.
  • OBLIV10USOBLIV10US Posts: 33Member
    Fave summer e-juice is the V2 Vanilla, WHY? because it doesn't melt out in the summer sun like vanilla ice-cream duh!  B)

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,553Administrator, Moderator admin
    Love the pic @OBLIV10US:D 
  • hypermanhyperman Posts: 23Member
    For me, the year-round is V2 red(PG), but in the summer I prefer the sweeter taste of the V2 VG red.

I go through three times the amount of the VG over PG in the summer(but still use the VG all year round).

I have tried the cherry, vanilla and grape flavors but for me, the V2 red is the best flavor for all my vaping needs!

Keep up the good work and consistent flavoring of your products, I love it!

V2 Platinum Red E-Liquid
    > @samantha said:
    > Love the pic @OBLIV10US ! :D 

More will be in the making! Photoshop is a hobby I enjoy tinkering around with especially for things I appreciate. Cheers V2 fam!
    Last call! Enter this contest TODAY by Midnight West Coast Time :P 
  • Kate0525Kate0525 Posts: 1Member
    I'm all about the grape. My favorite and still loving it.
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 633Member

Who is the lucky winner the contest finished a week ago.
    And the winner is....brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr🥁🥁🥁 (drum roll) 🎉🎉
    edited August 14
    Kumusta ang aking kaibigan mula sa Fiji

I am not sure why the winner has not been announced Samantha has not posted any comments on the Forum for almost 2 weeks.
    I hope everything is ok with her.

@David1886 Not to worried about who the winner is. Hopefully all is well with V2 though. And not too sure what "Kumusta ang aking kaibigan mula sa Fiji" means. Lol
    Hi my friend from Fiji

is what it means
    Congrats @OBLIV10US! You are the winner :P Sorry for the delay all. 
    Pls DM me your email address, mailing address, full name and the flavors and nicotine strength you would like your eliquid in.
    Congratulations @OBLIV10US on you winning the contest.
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,208Member
    @OBLIV10US, Congratulations on your win . . . Enjoy
    Congrats @OBLIV10US 
    Congrats @OBLIV10US!

@samantha I do have a question about these contest. Before I go on, Please know, I'm in no means complaining or trying to stir up trouble, just trying to understand how these contest are decided. I thought part of winning the contest was to make an entry based on following the instructions versus adding one's own spin on what's asked for in the instructions. The winner here was chosen based on having added a photo shopped picture instead of just doing a couple sentences which is what was specified in the instructions. If people who are more computer savvy and have the ability to do things such as that are going to win these contest, then I'm not going mess with entering as I know I'll never have a chance to win since I'm not that computer savvy or knowledgeable at doing things like that. I don't enter photo contest for that reason. So just looking for some clarification here so I know what is expected. 

I'm am happy for Oblivious, it was a cool entry. 
    Vinaka VAKA Levu which means many thanks in Fijian, V2 and the Forum. I feel like an Emmy Award winner! :p I have been cigarette free ever since receiving my V2 3x series. Hoping the world's eyes open up to the benefits of the switch. Shout out to you all from Fiji! @David1886 @hyperman
    @Juliehbird I feel bad now. Honestly speaking I'm on on the forum only to get savy and learn more about vaping. I won't be using any computer aided software in the future. And thanks V2 for helping me quit smoking :) Cheers guys and apologies if I have caused any inconvenience to the other members. I'm more than happy to forefit the prize to be fair. 3 puffs on my vape to you all from Fiji! Smoke signal salute! Lol , B) :#
    edited August 22
    You have done nothing wrong and nothing to apologize for as V2 asked for "creativity and enthusiasm" which you did with your comment and great picture.
    Comments and any pictures you post help to make the Forum an interesting and fun place.
    Your Aussie neighbor  :D
    edited August 28
    @OBLIV10US please do not feel bad! That was not my intention! @David1886 is absolutely correct, you have nothing to apologize for!! Your picture was great and I am happy for you winning the contest. I definitely would never expect you to forfeit the win just because of anything I said!!! I'm just confused on how these contest work and are decided and was hoping for some clarification from V2 on what they expect when folks are entering the contest. Please, please do not feel bad and don't stop using your talents just because of what I've said! You should not change the way you do things because of of my comments! If you have the talent and ability then use it!!!  Enjoy your win and don't change a thing!!!!!!