18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

What Would You Like to See In The V2 Forum?

samanthasamantha Posts: 3,469Administrator, Moderator admin
Hi folks!

Happy Monday! :) Hope all is well with everyone. I wanted to check in and see what, if anything, you all would like to see more of in the V2 forum. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! We'd love to offer more sales, informational/education content, giveaways/contests, how-to tutorials, news updates and more... but we want to hear directly from YOU and see what you'd like to see more of.:) I will be giving 2 commentators 100 Vape4Free points (random selection+best feedback) as an added incentive. :) Thanks for your time! Have a great week.

- Samantha and V2 Team 

Tagged:

Comments

• rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,226Member
    Hi @Samantha, my only suggestion would be to try and generate more traffic to the forum. When the contests and promotions are accompanied by an email to customers directing them to the forum participation goes way up. This forum was a lot more active in the past even with your Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook page. 

I think you do some fun contests and promotions here and there are some great resources in the forum but there is so little participation I'm sure it doesn't seem worth the time. Building active members before adding more activities, contests, information, tools and promotions would make the time you all put in here more worth your efforts. 

Forums everywhere have become less active as people move on to social media but I think they still have their place (if nothing else, at least for those of a certain "age" :), but people need to constantly be reminded the forum exists. 
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 563Member
    edited July 18

I totally agree with your comments as the forum is almost dead and there are only now a few long time members posting comments and many have vanished.

The forum used to be a great place where people would comment on all aspects of V2 products tips on cleaning, maintenance and troubleshooting issues and was a fun place reading all the great comments and not just the negative comments that are posted.

Even with the contests and promotions there is hardly any people participating, your comment about V2 sending out emails for promotions is a fantastic idea to bring the forum back to life and also will generate more sales for V2 as many customers would know about all the promotions and special deals V2 have on a regular basis in the V2 News & Updates section.
  • Jazzkitty6Jazzkitty6 Posts: 73Member
    edited July 19
    I would love to see the 15% off monthly coupon codes back in the forum to help cover the cost of the Tobacco Settlement Fee that gets charged even when only eliquids are purchased, no technology.

It would also be great if the dates could be shown without having to open the post, making it hard to view new posts and not ones from many years ago. I open a post only to see it's many years old, at least it's that way on mobile.
  • hypermanhyperman Posts: 22Member
    I agree that the forum needs more active users on a daily or at least weekly basis.

I think the contests are a good way to bring people back to the forum, but that only brings some back for just making their entry. Maybe when you make contests in the future you somehow make some of the contests with a requirement of coming back daily or every few days to check the other forums members posts to that particular contest (sorry not a computer guy to know how to do this), that way it is not a one and done deal the forum members are login on and looking around at least a few times a week.  If someone is on the forum they are more likely to participate in a conversation

Another way might be to have a point system to get V2 rewards points (either forever or a limited time to see the results, or permanently).  The more posts a forum member creates or responds to the more they can earn vape for free points.

last suggestion is a specific category for forum members to propose/ask for new V2 products to management, I know they are not always the best ideas we may all have but I have posted and seen posts that were valid (like a case for the V2 pro 3 & 3x)on the site and it may help get the next best thing for the company and users (and even more new customers)

All I know is this company is the one thing that got me off smoking and with the friendly and helpful people here (and quality products) all I can say is as long as I vape for I will be a V2 customer, Thanks V2
  • OBLIV10USOBLIV10US Posts: 17Member
    @samantha for me being new to the vape trend, I'd like to see:
    1 Statistics on most purchased products, juices etc, it can be overwhelming researching all the different juices that are out there, swing what people are buying gives me confidence in choosing something
    2 Stories of users successfuly quiting smoking and how it's benefited them. Inspire me and get new folks over to vaping.
    3 Cloud chasing (main reason for my interest in vaping) best V2 rigs for tricks and tips...
    And I asked for statistics because there are hardly any reviews on the products web page... And having sold over a nilkions worth I know people are buying. Strange they don't give a review. I posted a review 😎
  • hypermanhyperman Posts: 22Member
    OBLIV10US said:
    @samantha for me being new to the vape trend, I'd like to see:
    1 Statistics on most purchased products, juices etc, it can be overwhelming researching all the different juices that are out there, swing what people are buying gives me confidence in choosing something
    2 Stories of users successfuly quiting smoking and how it's benefited them. Inspire me and get new folks over to vaping.
    3 Cloud chasing (main reason for my interest in vaping) best V2 rigs for tricks and tips...
    #2 already exists, see "member success stories"
    @hyperman thanks for the heads up. Will check it out!
    edited August 7
    When this post for feedback was created there has been no response to the comment below which seems to happen on a regular basis with a survey/contest and no follow up from V2 announcing winners in a prompt time frame which will also affect the forum members that participated from taking part in further promotions.

I will be giving 2 commentators 100 Vape4Free points (random selection+best feedback) as an added incentive.

It would be fantastic to see all the original forum members return that have vanished over the past few years as they were a wealth of information on products tips and tricks for troubleshooting other members problems they might be experiencing especially for new V2 customers from around the world that are new to vaping and want to succeed in giving up cigarettes and enjoy a much healthier lifestyle.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,469Administrator, Moderator admin
    Thanks everyone for the feedback! Really appreciate it! 

David - I am keeping this open until we get more feedback (hopefully) and then will award points accordingly. And completely agreed - we would like original forum members to come back! :P Many of them were great assets to the V2 forum.
    I was just concerned that you had not posted any comments on the forum for around 2 weeks and glad you have returned.
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,170Member
    I would like to see more articles about V2 itself . . . The inside workings, the people involved in its day to day operations . . . I would like to know the process procedures of from when my order is received to when my order is shipped . . . Who are these personnel . . . They play a very integral role in this process . . . This is a “GREAT” company . . . Let us know who you are . . . Bring “YOU” to us . . . After all . . . Though separated by many miles . . . We Are In A Sense Family.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,469Administrator, Moderator admin
    I'm still here. We are just very busy - lots of exciting stuff going on behind the scenes. :X Thanks for checking David.
    And yes, agreed @Navy20. We are working on some more articles like that. We did one on our warehouse - but we are working on more details articles/blog posts:https://www.v2.com/blog/2018/07/v2-department-spotlight-warehouse/