WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

V2 pro ceramic cartridge

So I've began using the pro 3 ceramic cartridges and it says that you can refill them up to 40 times. Which of course is not true, I've noticed after 10-15 refills it's done. I'm tired of always having to complain to customer service and blowing money. What's v2 gona do to remedy this? I have to order these online so I have to time my usage just right so I don't run out.

Comments

• GreenhazeGreenhaze Posts: 17Member
    Really?! Am I the only one experiencing this issue with the cartridges?
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 589Member

Which of the Ceramic cartridges are you using the VG or PG and what ratio liquid PG/VG.

I have been using the High PG Ceramic with V2 Platinum e-liquid with great results using Bold Leaf Menthol and they last almost a full 50ml bottle before I find the performance starting to decline they still work but a much harder draw when used.
  • ailthasailthas Posts: 6Member
    Same problem here. I use the .9ohm cartridge with 75vg/25pg and I generally have to change from 3 days to a week. I never get more use out of one than that.
    I've also been using the high PG ceramic cartridges, but have not had the same results. Guess V2 ain't gonna do anything?! Nice to see their soo up on their customer service.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,517Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi @Greenhaze and @ailthas - We apologize for your inconvenience. I can have a CS member troubleshoot with best practices and see if I can get some V4F points added to your accounts. Please provide me your order #s and email addresses on here or via PM. Thank you.
  • carol44carol44 Posts: 11Member
    Greenhaze said:
    "So I've began using the pro 3 ceramic cartridges and it says that you can refill them up to 40 times. Which of course is not true, I've noticed after 10-15 refills it's done. I'm tired of always having to complain to customer service and blowing money. What's v2 gona do to remedy this? I have to order these online so I have to time my usage just right so I don't run out."

Agree. I've tried the PG ceramic carts in my multiple Series  3s; I only use V2 Platinum Chocolate, Sahara and Peppermint 1.8.(in their own dedicated cart, of course)  Peppermint seems to work OK so far. Sahara and chocolate clog solid within 10-15 refills.One of them containing the chocolate clogged  completely in 5 (yes Five !) refills! Recently ordered a vanilla and it tastes terrible in  a PG ceramic. It seems to turn dark and thicken in a ceramic. Who would have guessed that Vanilla would even start out in the bottle looking like  a dirty-motor-oil color Yuck. Only bought ceramics (10!) because they promised up to 40 refills. NOT !

• ailthasailthas Posts: 6Member

5987911, 5928622, 5910542, 5852721

I only list 4 as a reference to how often I was ordering them. What I mean is that I'm not so concerned about the points as I am trying to figure out the problem because I love the device and how I can travel with it and stealth with it but for the price of the coils and the shipping time I would like to know how I can extend the life of these cartridges either if I'm doing something wrong with viscosity, not drawing hard enough, or anything else.
    Same PG ceramic issue here! #6008481, July 2, 2018. the cartridges are all from batch dated 03-26-2018,  My most recent attempt got 5 refills (FIVE!) before it became totally plugged/clogged and unable to draw. Like ailthas, I would rather see the cart's problem fixed than just points
    edited August 21
    carol44 said:
    Greenhaze said:
    "So I've began using the pro 3 ceramic cartridges and it says that you can refill them up to 40 times. Which of course is not true, I've noticed after 10-15 refills it's done. I'm tired of always having to complain to customer service and blowing money. What's v2 gona do to remedy this? I have to order these online so I have to time my usage just right so I don't run out."

Agree. I've tried the PG ceramic carts in my multiple Series  3s; I only use V2 Platinum Chocolate, Sahara and Peppermint 1.8.(in their own dedicated cart, of course)  Peppermint seems to work OK so far. Sahara and chocolate clog solid within 10-15 refills.One of them containing the chocolate clogged  completely in 5 (yes Five !) refills! Recently ordered a vanilla and it tastes terrible in  a PG ceramic. It seems to turn dark and thicken in a ceramic. Who would have guessed that Vanilla would even start out in the bottle looking like  a dirty-motor-oil color Yuck. Only bought ceramics (10!) because they promised up to 40 refills. NOT !

I have been using the Ceramic PG single use Cartridges with Bold Leaf Menthol without issue and get about 30 plus refills before the draw becomes tight still usable but just replace anyway.
    From experience dark liquid like chocolate tend to shorten the life by a large amount also sweet flavors like Vanilla which reduce the life of the Cartridge as they clog the Ceramic wick much faster.
    David1886; My Series 3 PG ceramic carts to not have a "wick" to clog. surprisingly both chocolate and vanilla work just fine in old EX refillables, as well as in the series 3 original cartridges (which Do have a wick) so the thickness of the liquid does not appear to be the problem.

If V2 wants to continue  to sell S3 PG ceramics and advertise up to 40 refills with them without indicating that only 'some' flavors will work in them Shame on them. They need to correct the ceramic problems, advertise that only some liquids  work in them, or stop selling ceramics all together. Honestly, I see no reason why some PG  liquids are so much thicker than others.

These carts cost too much $$ to only work with 1 of the 3 flavors that I use. I'm currently back to using my old EX refillables and EX batteries. A manufacturer-approved solution to clean ceramics seems to be needed. Not acceptable!
    edited August 22
    With the Ceramic PG Cartridges the Ceramic is like the wick as it absorbs the e-liquid through it's very fine porous holes into the chamber where the heating element is inside the Cartridge.
    With the different types of e-liquids it's darker and sweeter for some reason tend to clog the Ceramics much faster I am not an expert but it might be the indigence that makes it slightly thicker.
    I only use the Ceramics for the light colored Menthol etc and use the normal wick carts for my other flavors. Also Ceramic carts are unable to be cleaned.
    Have you spoken to customer service about your situation

Hey Samantha still waiting... haven’t heard from you about replacements or credits
    I just noticed your batch date on the PG Ceramic Carts dated 03-26-2018 in my previous comment about not having any issues my carts were from an earlier batch.
    I have 8 of the 03-26-2018 batch which I have not used hopefully I don't have the same issue as you when I use these carts.

So I ordered two more cartridges, received
    them on Aug. 31st and guess what same issue. I’m starting to think maybe should try a different brand. V2 is not doing anything to help.
    Hey @Greenhaze
    I am sorry - were you assisted by CS? If not, I will get you taken care of asap.

Carol - Let me know if you need any assistance as well.

Hi David! Hope all is well :)
    You are up early this morning all my PG Ceramic Cartridges are working perfectly have only had one fail out of the last 10 used and still have 9 left from recent orders during the sale events.
    And all is well in Australia thanks for asking.
    Couldn't sleep :P Sooo glad to read! Let me know if you need anything! I will try to help if at all possible. Happy vaping! :) 
    “Hey @Greenhaze 
    I am sorry - were you assisted by CS? If not, I will get you taken care of asap.

Carol - Let me know if you need any assistance as well.”

Thanks Samantha. To be honest after trashing the first two of the clogged s3 pg ceramics from the 3-26-18 batches I got more from a later batch and put the remaining eight of 3-26s in the junk drawer, assuming I was just stuck with them.  I’ll need to try a couple more of them to see if the first 2 tried were a quirk or not. Stay tuned
    edited September 25
    This is probably not the wright place to post my issue and after my earlier comments an issue has just developed this morning Order#6020391 which contained 2 x Standard Manual Stainless batteries.
    I ordered 2 of these and only started using yesterday but both have developed an issue after fully charging it works for about 10 puffs then the light just flashes put back on the charger and shows fully charged within 5 minutes attempt to use again same problem.
    I also have tried using a different charger but still the same result just seems very strange that both Vapor2 branded batteries have the same issue.
    When I received these they were the Vapor2 brand I know there is not much that can be done as not worth the money to send a warranty replacement.
    Before I started using these I was using the Standard Auto and they still work perfectly and decided to try the manual with my Ex Blanks as the manual produce much better vapor.

edited September 29
    I received no response to my recent above comment which was expected as was posted only a few days ago about the faulty Vapor2 manual batteries and was surprise as today received an order confirmation that 2 replacements are being sent.
    This was totally unexpected as I did not even have to contact customer service and this just proves that V2 USA have the best customer service in the Vaping industry and with so much competition why would anyone purchase products from another company.
    Thank you V2 you have always looked after me for many years and as living in Australia always makes it harder with warranty replacements and contacting customer service via online chat.
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,233Member
    Great to hear David. It's this type of service that makes me forgiving when things come up. 
    I am just surprised as there was no comment from Samantha and wonder who from V2 noticed my post and arranged the replacements in just a few days.
    Over the years I have posted negative comments about products and always given praise about the great customer service when issues have promptly been resolved.
    V2 Australia stock a large range of V2 only products and in some cases with the exchange rate are still more expensive but I still prefer to purchase from V2 USA as locally only have a 60 day warranty  
    Sorry about that @david1886! My apologies. I sent CS managers emails about your comments but it looks like I missed replying to you to let you know. Please let me know if you need any assistance with anything else. Thank you for your patience!
    Thanks @samantha no apology needed and thanks for the great customer service you and V2 provide.
    edited October 8
    I still have an issue with this order for the replacement batteries Order #6121533
    This order was marked as shipped on the 09/29/2018 and when I click on the tracking link on the email it takes me to the IBC Website and the status is showing shipping label created but IBC have not received my order normally it shows received from V2 then sent to USPS.

Has this order been shipped or is it still sitting in the V2 warehouse for some strange reason.

I also placed another order for another battery Order # 6117813 that was shipped on 09/27/2018 and if you look at attached picture has already arrived in Australia

Still having same issues. Received replacements after speaking to cs, but the replacements were bad as well one of them leaks and the other clogged up. Order number 6108766. I’m really at a lost Samantha don’t rleally know what to do this game with cs is gettin old.
    edited October 10
    In relation to my previous post about my order not being shipped I sent an email to customer service and they replied and it has finally shipped.