18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

V2 pro ceramic cartridge

So I've began using the pro 3 ceramic cartridges and it says that you can refill them up to 40 times. Which of course is not true, I've noticed after 10-15 refills it's done. I'm tired of always having to complain to customer service and blowing money. What's v2 gona do to remedy this? I have to order these online so I have to time my usage just right so I don't run out.

Comments

• GreenhazeGreenhaze Posts: 14Member
    Really?! Am I the only one experiencing this issue with the cartridges?
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 563Member

Which of the Ceramic cartridges are you using the VG or PG and what ratio liquid PG/VG.

I have been using the High PG Ceramic with V2 Platinum e-liquid with great results using Bold Leaf Menthol and they last almost a full 50ml bottle before I find the performance starting to decline they still work but a much harder draw when used.
  • ailthasailthas Posts: 6Member
    Same problem here. I use the .9ohm cartridge with 75vg/25pg and I generally have to change from 3 days to a week. I never get more use out of one than that.
    I've also been using the high PG ceramic cartridges, but have not had the same results. Guess V2 ain't gonna do anything?! Nice to see their soo up on their customer service.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,469Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi @Greenhaze and @ailthas - We apologize for your inconvenience. I can have a CS member troubleshoot with best practices and see if I can get some V4F points added to your accounts. Please provide me your order #s and email addresses on here or via PM. Thank you.
  • carol44carol44 Posts: 1Member
    Greenhaze said:
    "So I've began using the pro 3 ceramic cartridges and it says that you can refill them up to 40 times. Which of course is not true, I've noticed after 10-15 refills it's done. I'm tired of always having to complain to customer service and blowing money. What's v2 gona do to remedy this? I have to order these online so I have to time my usage just right so I don't run out."

Agree. I've tried the PG ceramic carts in my multiple Series  3s; I only use V2 Platinum Chocolate, Sahara and Peppermint 1.8.(in their own dedicated cart, of course)  Peppermint seems to work OK so far. Sahara and chocolate clog solid within 10-15 refills.One of them containing the chocolate clogged  completely in 5 (yes Five !) refills! Recently ordered a vanilla and it tastes terrible in  a PG ceramic. It seems to turn dark and thicken in a ceramic. Who would have guessed that Vanilla would even start out in the bottle looking like  a dirty-motor-oil color Yuck. Only bought ceramics (10!) because they promised up to 40 refills. NOT !

• ailthasailthas Posts: 6Member

5987911, 5928622, 5910542, 5852721

I only list 4 as a reference to how often I was ordering them. What I mean is that I'm not so concerned about the points as I am trying to figure out the problem because I love the device and how I can travel with it and stealth with it but for the price of the coils and the shipping time I would like to know how I can extend the life of these cartridges either if I'm doing something wrong with viscosity, not drawing hard enough, or anything else.