WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Shipping Issues, Now Quite Concerned

Katie12Katie12 Posts: 22Member
I ordered liquid and two batteries on 7/2; it was an expensive order. At the time, everything showed as 1 business day for shipping, but apparently the batteries were 15 business days (which we are now past anyway).

On 7/24, I contacted customer service via live chat to inquire about the order. I was told it would be another 10 days-plus for the batteries, so I asked if they could just ship the liquid (which is in stock) so I don't run out. I was told it would ship immediately.

Now it's 7/27. The liquid still hasn't shipped, so I contacted CS via live chat again early today. I was told it would ship today via 1-3 day priority shipping.

It STILL has not shipped.

I just don't know what to do. I've been told it would ship twice and it hasn't, which is making me nervous about V2 having my money at this point.

Update: I received an email saying the liquid is now 5 to 15 business days. When I checked on 7/24, it was one business day.

This service is terrible, and I think I may have to cancel the order entirely because I am concerned I'll never get the product. Anyone else having the same issue--I see others in the forums--may want to do the same.

Comments

• RonNzumbrotaRonNzumbrota Posts: 2Member
    I've had the same issues still waiting on an order placed over a month ago they say its on back order but like you when I did the ordering it all said will be shipped in one day, yeah right uh huh sure
  • Katie12Katie12 Posts: 22Member
    edited July 31
    Right? What really bothered me is them telling me it would ship 7/24 and no one contacting me to tell me why it didn't, which is why I spoke to CS again on 7/27. Only to be told it would ship that day again, which wasn't true.

My liquid says 7 business days on the website now, but CS said 5 to 15 so it doesn't appear as if they really know (?)

I ended up cancelling it, it was a $224 order but honestly they don't seem to care. Which sucks, I've been here since 2012 but I guess it's time to go elsewhere. It's a shame, it's great liquid when you can get it!
  • Katie12Katie12 Posts: 22Member
    Update: Customer service did reach out to me to explain what happened and what they are doing to fix the issues, and I am really pleased with their response!
  • RonNzumbrotaRonNzumbrota Posts: 2Member
    yeah I'm still waiting on the order I placed on july 3rd seems pretty bad when they can't get the product to you in 5 weeks unreal actually 
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,517Administrator, Moderator admin
    Thanks for your patience @Katie12! Sorry for the issue. We hope you enjoy your V2 vape mail and goodies :)

@RonNzumbrota - oh no, that is not ok. Have you since been assisted or received your package? If not, please let me know and I will assist.
  • montana7103montana7103 Posts: 30Member
    Oh no, I just ordered for the first time in a very long time due to the shipping issues, now I'm worried. ☹️
  • montana7103montana7103 Posts: 30Member
     Received my order pretty fast! Thank you V2!
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,517Administrator, Moderator admin
    Glad to read @montana7103! Thanks for sharing and happy vaping with V2 :)