WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

How to replace atomizers

Need to show how to open cartridges to change or replace atomizers

Comments

• rbarron316rbarron316 Posts: 155Member
    @paulwiggins639

Not enough information.  Are you speaking about the Series 3x?  If so, unscrew the gold colored contact at the bottom of your cartridge.  Then unscrew the old atomizer from the contact.  Screw in your new atomizer into the contact and then screw the contact back into the cartridge.  Lot of screwing around.  Fill and go.

If you are speaking about the Trinity, let me know and I'll clue you in.  No other device they currently sell, of which I'm aware, have atomizers that can be replaced.  They are disposables.
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 636Member

Love your comment "Lot of screwing around"