18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Lung CT SCAN

Hi V2, 
just wanted to share some personal results.
I was a tobacco user for 44 years. I had developed some breathing issues that were concerning so I went to using V2 full time by October 2017.
the first few days were a challenge but I talked myself into staying tobacco free.
I recently learned I could get a low dose CT scan to view my lung damage. previous X-rays showed my lungs were “pretty bad”.
At 10 months tobacco free I took the scan.
Today I was told my CT results were a level one: meaning no polyps or masses and a CLEAR lung function!
I realize there is damage but not significant at this time.
If someone is considering quitting tobacco I highly recommend V2. Do whatever it takes it is so worth it!

Comments

• rbarron316rbarron316 Posts: 119Member
    @Roho74

Similar to you.  Smoked 46 years.  Lung function was shot.  Since starting with V2 in March, 2017 (no tobacco use-cold turkey), lung function has greatly improved.  While it can't reverse other damage that smoking has already done, if I get nothing more than improved lung function, I am a happy camper. 
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,469Administrator, Moderator admin
    WOW that is AMAZING @Roho74! Can we share your testimonial on our social media channels? Congrats on making the switch after 44 years! It takes a lot of effort... huge accomplishment! Thanks for joining the V2 family-- We are glad to have you! :)