WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Trinity atomizer/general questions

Wheaton01Wheaton01 Posts: 4Member
edited September 4 in Customer Service Questions
So I recently got a Trinity and I love it. I have a few questions though since the user manual was pretty sparse of information.
1) How long do atomizers last? I'm at about a week or so and it's tasting a little burnt. Not much, but noticeable. I use it very often throughout the day, so obviously I expect to go through it quicker than the average.
2)How do I know when to replace the tank?
3)Will a 1.2ohm work with a 70/30 blend, or will that not be good for the tank?

Thank you!

Answers

• rbarron316rbarron316 Posts: 123Member
    @Wheaton01

1.  The atomizers can last a good while.  Hard to put a specific number of days to it as it is only one of multiple devices I use throughout the day.  I do clean my atomizers in hydrogen peroxide overnight and then let them dry out another day.  Seems to extend the life in the same fashion one can extend the life of the EX blanks with cleaning.
    2.  You should never need to replace the tank.  They are very durable.  I clean mine in hot water and then blow dry with a hair dryer.  Use it immediately after cleaning.  I bought a spare tank but only as protection as I feel they are going to discontinue the Trinity line.  No question they will as they only have the 1.2 atomizers left.
    3.  Depends on what the 70/30 is.  Is it 70% PG?  If so, should work fine.  is is 70% VG?  Then likely no.  Keep in mind, the tank is just that, a reservoir.  You are not going to hurt the tank by your use of any particular atomizer.  

If they do discontinue the Trinity line (including atomizers), then you will need to find another tank/atomizers to use with your device.  There are other tanks/atomizers in the marketplace that can used on the Trinity.