WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

e-liquid Expiration Dates

New_VaperNew_Vaper Posts: 658Member
I made a couple of recent purchases before the Labor Day sale and got V2 Vanilla e-liquid with great expiration dates in 2020.  I was very pleased with those dates and decided to stock up during the Labor Day Sale.  Today, I received e-liquid that expires in just 4 months.  I asked customer service about this and they admitted it was an oversight made by their shipping department, but nothing can be done.  I just wanted people to be aware of this.

I also asked if there was a way to check on expiration dates for future purchases, but there is no way for V2 or the customer to check according to what I was told.

I am really surprised that I received e-liquid with great expiration dates in the 2 prior orders I made, as I thought the older stock would be sold off first. 

Comments

• New_VaperNew_Vaper Posts: 658Member
    edited September 5
    I checked the batch number on the 4 bottles I received for the Labor Day Sale and they were tested in 2016!  Style/Batch NO.: VSJN

It's very disappointing to receive such old e-liquid, and I would have understood if they sent 1 or even 2 of these old bottles.  But sending all 4 with close expiration dates? 

Update:  On a good note, I contacted customer service a 2nd time today and they asked me to send in a picture of the old eliquid, with the batch numbers showing.  They said once they received the pic, they would submit an exchange/send me new bottles that were not so old.  So hopefully that will happen.

edited September 8
    Customer Service told me they would respond by email within 48 hours and didn't, so had to ask about this on live chat again.  The person on Live Chat was very helpful and said I should get a tracking number on Monday for the replacement bottles.  They also assured me they would not be sending old 2016 liquid to me again and said again, it may have been a shipping error from the shipping department.  Will post an update when I have one.
    I received an email today that I had 4 new bottles of eliquid coming, but after all the time I spent with customer service, the picture I sent in, etc. they shipped the wrong eliquid (wrong percentage).

I called customer service today.  They saw there was a mistake made and put in a new exchange for 4 of the correct bottles/correct percentage and that exchange should be going out in another 24 to 48 hours now.

I asked the customer service rep to assure I wouldn't be getting eliquid made in 2016 again and he assured me I shouldn't be getting something that old.
    edited September 13

Today, I received the incorrect 1.8% replacement bottles and will be returning those.  Customer service told me the correct replacement shipped on the 11th but I never received any notification of shipment.  Today, I contacted customer service again about this.  The correct replacement had been shipped, but the tracking number for the shipment was missing.  I spent 45 minutes with customer service while they had shipping look for the tracking number, and ended up with no tracking number because I had to jump off for an appointment.  Apparently no one could find it.

Will hopefully be able to get a tracking number later today.

edited September 14
    I spent about 2 hours with customer service today.

The shipping department indicated that they sent out my four 2.4% replacement bottles on the 11th.  This was another error by the shipping department.   They did not send out the order.  So we were trying to locate a tracking number that did not exist.

On a good note, customer service offered me 2 complimentary bottles of 2.4% Vanilla eliquid and is over nighting them (they had just 2 in stock).  The bad news is the Vanilla 2.4% is out of stock and they will not be able to do the exchange for 10 to 15 business days.

I already sent back the incorrect 1.8% eliquid today, because I was told the correct replacement had been shipped on the 11th.  I am hoping that does not cause any additional confusion.

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,553Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hey all - 

@New_Vaper - Sorry to read about the mix up. Please let me know if there is anything I can assist with... I am the forum admin. Was out a bit for family reasons but back up and running. Here to help if you need it. 
    Thanks Samantha.  I appreciate it and hope everything is ok with your family.

I was told I'd be getting a replacement of four 2.4% Vanilla eliquids that would be sent out within 10 to 15 business days on September 13th.  I haven't heard any updates from customer service and on the site, it still says V2 Vanilla 2.4 will ship in 15 days.  It was saying 15 days more than 15 days ago, so not sure how long this will take.  I am hoping they don't forget about me.

I also verified some time ago that V2 received the mistaken 1.8% bottles they sent me and I sent back.
    I was told I'd be getting a replacement of four 2.4% Vanilla eliquids that would be sent out within 10 to 15 business days on September 13th.

Still no updates or any contact from customer service. :(

I contacted customer service since I hadn't heard anything and the e liquid I want is still out of stock.  It's been saying it would ship in 15 days on the V2 site since mid September.
    Hi @New_Vaper
    We need your order # and email address and then we will quickly assist you.
    Thanks Samantha.  I really appreciate it.  I messaged you with that info.
    Hi @New_Vaper
    Just wanted to follow up with you to make sure you have been taken care of. We greatly appreciate your feedback and patience. 
    edited October 24
    Thanks for checking with me Samantha.

Not resolved yet unfortunately.  I was told by customer service on September 13th that I'd be getting four replacement bottles of 2.4% V2 Vanilla eliquid, and that they would ship out in 10 to 15 days.  It's now near the end of October and customer service told me "We expect this liquid no earlier than the second week of November."  So continuing to wait.