WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

This works

I am one to two packs a day smoker for over 30 years. I got standard ecigs kit and flavour sampler on Friday morning and did not have a cigarette since. I did have a craving a few times, but more for the ritual of lighting up than for the smoke.  I like myself so much better this way. I do not have to interrupt life/work/fun and have a smoke any more.  I also started noticing leftover cigarette  smell on my cloths and bag. I do not want to be that guy any more.

I went though 2.5 cartilages on an average a day and I am in panic of what will happen tomorrow night. I did place an order for more, but it will be a week at best till I get them up here in Canada.   I do know that regardless, whatever happens, new cartridges will eventually come, and once I stabilise my supply I know I will not be lighing up any more. 

Comments

• rbarron316rbarron316 Posts: 123Member
    @sasha

Congrats.  Long-time smokers probably wouldn't believe how easy it is to stop smoking cigarettes once one starts vaping.  I was leery too, after 47 years of smoking, but after day one, I never looked back. 

Keep stock, though.  You don't want to go back to cigarettes merely because you ran out of vaping supply. 
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,180Member
    @sasha,

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

Kicking Big Tobacco to the curb is not the easiest of tasks, however, with the V2 product line, the task is much easier.

I agree with @rbarron316 when he states to keep a stock of vaping supplies. Once established, you will be able to determine what you need and order products accordingly . . . I attempt to keep a 30 day supply on hand. Knowing that I use X amount per day and my average order placement to order receipt time is X, I am able to place orders and have a ready supply on hand.

Additionally, Welcome to the Forum. It is here that you can and will learn of issues to assist you on your journey to a smoke free lifestyle. The Members of this Forum are a Great Asset with a wealth of knowledge.

We have all been where you are . . .
    If you have issues / questions about anything related to V2 products, someone on this Forum will have the answer . . . All you need to do is ask . . .

Again, Congratulations on your achievement and Welcome to the V2 Forum . . . Glad you have joined and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Take Care
  • sashasasha Posts: 2Member
    Thank you guys. I know there is rather slim chance but if there is anyone here from Prince Edward Island and would be willing to part with some cartridges, I would be willing to pay the double price for them now and  them replenish them when my order arrives.