WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

automatic ex-batteries, when are they coming back in stock?

msimon7msimon7 Posts: 5Member
edited September 18 in Customer Service Questions
I have been waiting for months for these to come back in stock.  I have one defective one to replace, one white one that I was told I could swap for a black when it came back in stock, and was looking to purchase a third one.
I've been exclusively with V2 for almost 5 years, and at this point I am loosing a lot of faith in the company.
Tagged:

Comments

• msimon7msimon7 Posts: 5Member
    can we get an update on restocking timeframe? and no one believes 15-30 days anymore.  thanks.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,553Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi @msimon7
    Welcome to the V2 Forum and thank you for your inquiry! Let me check and I should be able to give you a firm update. 
    PS - Thank you for being a loyal customer over the past 5 years. We greatly value your business and any feedback. :) Happy vaping. Will be in touch.
  • msimon7msimon7 Posts: 5Member
    thank you.  I  look forward to hearing back from you.
  • carol44carol44 Posts: 18Member
    I would like to know too when EX blanks will be available again too
    They were supposed to be here last week @carol44, but due to Hurricane Michael, all incoming shipping has been delayed. We expect to get them end of this week/early next week. I will look up your account now with your email address and see if I can comp upgrade your shipping for the inconvenience.

• butchfamilybutchfamily Posts: 20Member
    Been waiting on these EX batts since July 4th ,  was just told another 15 working days  !!!   That's 4 months ..  the non working batts are stocking up …   what a mess ..  I thought V2 had this inventory problem taken care of  ???  long time customer concern …..