WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

V2 Forum CONTEST - September 2018 - ENTER NOW TO WIN 500 Vape 4 Free Points!

samanthasamantha Posts: 3,517Administrator, Moderator admin

*MUST BE OF LEGAL SMOKING/VAPING AGE IN THE COUNTRY AND IN THE STATE YOU RESIDE IN.
Get the chance to win 500 FREE Vape 4 Free Points by participating in this month's V2 Forum Contest! See instructions below.

PRIZE: 500 Vape 4 Free Points to shop on V2.com 

HOW TO ENTER: To qualify, participants must take 5 actions:
1) Answer the question above outlined below in comment section below on this thread.
2) In addition, you must follow @V2Cigs on www.Twitter.com/V2cigs
3) Retweet one V2Cigs's tweets and reply to any V2 tweet of your choosing.
4) Follow V2Cigs on www.Facebook/com/V2cigs
5) "Like" the most recent post on the V2 Cigs Facebook page-- get a bonus entry by sharing a V2 Cig's Facebook post with your Facebook Friends! 

QUESTION YOU MUST ANSWER TO ENTER: What's the best tip you would give people getting ready to make the switch to vaping? What insight would you have liked to have known when you initially made the switch to the smoke-free life? Any tips, tricks or advice you have for newbie vapers, please share in your response. Please keep response 1-5 sentences long. Tell us in the comment section below.

QUALIFICATIONS FOR WINNING: Must be a V2 forum member. Winners will be notified via email and PM so please list your appropriate email address on your V2 Forum profile and V2.com accounts (emails on both accounts must match). Must be of legal smoking/vaping age in the state customer resides in. The more creative and detailed your response, the better the chance of being chosen by our marketing team as the winner.

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: Check back here on the V2 forum for the winner announcement. We will randomly select the winner on Oct. 1, 2018.
Please let me know if you have any questions or inquiries! Good luck! 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
**New forum members: Please be advised that it may take up to six hours for your profile to be reviewed/approved. Thank you for your patience.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask in the comment section below! Thank you for your attention and participation :)

Comments

• hypermanhyperman Posts: 24Member
    I would love to enter this but unfortunately, I don't use social media

But my comment would be to try vaping cause it will give you the feeling you love to get from smoking without the bad stuff from smoking, and that it has worked great for me!
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,517Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi all - Extending this contest through end of the week since we weren't able to send out an email campaign. Thanks! 
  • AndiiAndii Posts: 112Member
    How to quit smoking:
    1. Buy 2 series 3x's.  Having an extra on hand is imperative as you will need to charge the other. This will also give you an extra 3x cartridge which is nice to have in case you need to clean one. They will last forever unless you drop them.
    2. Use the 1.2 atomizer as this is going to replicate the smoking experience with the important throat hit. If it's not enough throat hit, use the 1.5 atomizer. Buy an extra set of atomizers once you know which type you like.
    3. Buy the e liquid tobacco sampler. If you are a menthol smoker, one of the types should work for you. If you are a tobacco flavor person, congress, sahara, or the red flavors will make you happy. $30 < $90 (you will only be buying menthol or tobacco flavors probably) in deciding which flavor is right for you.
    4. Do not let the liquid get too low in the cartridge. Once it gets to the top of the holes in the cartridge, I refill.
    5. If the 3x is gurgling on inhale, clean out your atomizer and cartridge. Rinse all parts in water and let soak in a bowl of hot hot (I boil the water in microwave before soaking) for 15 minutes, then let air dry for 12 hours. I let the atomizer dry for 3 days and just use a new/cleaned atomizer in my clean cartridge.

Once you become an expert vaper, then you can open up to the other flavors and the vg e juice experience. Your initial cost outlay might seem crazy: $200 (2 3x's) + $30 (eliquid sampler) + $15 (atomizers). $245. Cost of cigarettes in one month for pack a day smoker: $8 X 30 days = $240. But once you get past that first cost, you will just be buying e juices which should last a whole month. Plus your 3x's are guaranteed for life -- any issue they can't troubleshoot with you and they will send you a new one free. The cartridges last forever unless you drop them -- at least for me they have. The atomizers last a long time unless you vape an empty cartridge and burn them out. Especially with the cleaning method outlined above.

After a couple weeks of vaping, you might experience heavy coughing. This is your lungs clearing up after all the yicky cigarette smoking. Give it a week after and you are going to feel a difference in energy and just feeling awesome. It's the best decision I made. If you think of your health, the initial cost outlay is nothing...

I don't want to be in the contest -- just thought it was the right place to post this. You can repost it anywhere you deem more fit.
  • rbarron316rbarron316 Posts: 125Member
    @Andii

Well said.  Think you should get the 500 points anyway regardless of the contest terms.  
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,517Administrator, Moderator admin
    Congrats @Andii! You've won! :) Please DM me your email address and full name+mailing address.
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,183Member
    @Andii, Congratulations on your win