WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Favorite Fall Vapor Flavor?

samanthasamantha Posts: 3,522Administrator, Moderator admin
Find some of the most perfect #fall vapor flavors from the V2 Marketplace: https://www.v2.com/eliquids  #vaping #vape #v2cigs

Tell us what your vaping this fall in the comment section below. We're giving away 100 Vape4Free points to every person who comments. :P 

Comments

• rbarron316rbarron316 Posts: 125Member
    Favorite fall flavor has to be Pumpkin Spice.  While I bought a boatload of it sometime ago, it is my top two daily favorites and at this time of year reminds me that turkey is just around the corner.
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,183Member
    My favorite “fall flavors” are the Pumpkin Spice and Peppermint Bark . . . As I enjoy these two flavors throughout the year, it is the fall season that these two come together so well . . . With the Holidays just around the corner, I am enjoying vaping both of these flavors and preparing my shopping list for the stocking stuffers that I shall purchase for family and friends.
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,233Member
    This fall I'm vaping V2 Black, delightful!