WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Forum no longer linked on V2 website

As far as I can see there is no longer a way to get to this forum from the V2 website. There used to be a couple links to this forum, two at the top of the page and one at the bottom of each page. 

Now, even when clicking on "The V2 Community" at the bottom of each page the only "Connect With Us" options are: Blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & YouTube.

No one would even know this forum exists unless they had it bookmarked. 

Looks like the forum is being de-emphasized if not outright phased out.

Comments

• David1886David1886 Posts: 636Member
    I did not notice the link was missing until now as received an email from someone that posted a comment.
    If the forum is being phased out it would have been nice if V2 would advise everyone as it has always been a great place for information and product troubleshooting.
  • rbarron316rbarron316 Posts: 155Member

I posted this a few days ago.  It is no longer there on Chrome.  Nor on Internet Explorer.  It is there on Firefox.  Certainly hope it isn't being eliminated.  Some companies have discontinued their forums and want to create the same experience using Facebook.  Not gonna happen.  Facebook is becoming a dinosaur. 

In the event all links to the forum are discontinued, just wanted to get in a last nice knowing all of you.  It has been enjoyable discussing products, issues, the world, etc.,

Ciao.

• rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,268Member
    I didn't realize your post related to this @rbarron316 but good catch. It's been nice knowing you and everyone else here as well. The other social media sites don't allow the kind of direct interaction a forum does.

I get why they would move away from this forum there are not enough of us left to warrant their time and effort and their attempts to drive activity here haven't grown active posters. This forum was super active up until Samantha took leave of it for a year or two (she had been assigned other duties) She came back but the momentum lost during that time never did. 
    Just in case the links are removed the Forum over the years has been great reading the comments posted and advice received from long time members and have made many friends.
    Goodbye from Australia
    Just an update from the V2 drop down menu there is a link to the forum which is very strange looks like they have removed to option from the bottom of there website and added the link in the contact us section.

edited October 23
    I looked yesterday and the forum link was not included in that drop down menu. And I just now noticed the link to the forum has returned to the bottom of each page.
    Would be helpful when talking about the forum links if you would indicate the browser about which you are speaking.  @David1886, the paste you are showing appears to be from Firefox.  The drop-downs for Chrome and Explorer have dropped forum and they are different than the drop-down options in Firefox.

@rbaker1009, the same with the forum footer link.  It is on Firefox, but not Chrome or Explorer.  I have all three browsers open as I am typing this and have looked everywhere for a forum link on Chrome and Explorer.  I don't see it.  Not a button, not a drop-down, not the word forum, nada.  Even did a search for the word forum.  No hits in Chrome or Explorer.

So, are you both using Firefox?  If not, then I must be missing something.

Copy/paste of drop-down on Chrome and Explorer:

I'm using Edge
    How do you know my paste was from Firefox?

Ah, the only browser outside of Safari that didn't cross my mind.  I'm still Windows 7, so am using Chrome, Explorer, and Firefox.

So, I just grabbed my wife's laptop and opened up her Edge browser.  Still don't see forum anywhere.  Either drop-down or at the footer anywhere.  This is wearing me out.

In any event, as long as 1. I can get to the forums using at least one browser and 2. they are not going to discontinue the forums, it's all good.

I'm thought Samantha would address this thread today, she still might..

Again, I had all three browsers open at the same time.  Your post was what I see for the Firefox drop-down.  What I pasted is what I see on both the Chrome and Explorer drop-downs.  

So, from where was your paste?

It was a screen shot from Firefox.

Busted. 

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,553Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi folks - We are working on some updates to the forum and thus have removed it from the homepage. No worries! We appreciate you all caring and noticing :) The forum is fully accessible otherwise. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you. Have a great and spooky weekend :)