WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

What V2 E-Liquid Helped YOU Make The Switch to Vaping?

samanthasamantha Posts: 3,553Administrator, Moderator admin

V2 offers a variety of e-liquids that have helped millions of adults around the world make the switch. It's imperative that adult vapers tell their stories of switching to vapor. It may motivate other smokers to make the switch as well as help federal regulatory bodies truly understand the impact that vaping devices have on the lives of many adults. Feel free to share the e-liquid flavor/formula that helped YOU make the switch to the smoke-free life! 

Make sure to score MAJOR savings right now on most E-Liquids available on the V2 E-Liquid Marketplace: https://www.v2.com/eliquids/all-eliquids

Comments

• hypermanhyperman Posts: 23Member
    V2 Red got me off smoking, all I can say is thank you!
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,268Member
    V2 Sahara 2.4% satisfied my nicotine cravings enough that I was finally able to quit my 40+ year pack and a half smoking addiction for good and (bonus!) I far prefer the taste of Sahara to any cigarette I ever had. 6 years later I still vape Sahara though in the .06% strength. 
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,553Administrator, Moderator admin
    That's amazing @rbaker1009
    I don't think I realized or remembered you switched after 40 YEARS! What a huge accomplishment! 

And congrats @hyperman - glad to read V2 has helped you both. It's what makes our job so rewarding :) 
  • AndiiAndii Posts: 125Member
    Sahara for me as well @rbaker1009 and I started with 2.4 strength and am down to .6 also.  Have only vaped for a little over a year. 32 years of smoking, quitting, smoking , quitting till finally I took the vaping plunge. Had a drag of a cigarette a couple months ago and was totally disgusted. You’re  absolutely correct... Sahara is so much tastier than a smoke stick.

Whatever happens, I will always be grateful to V2 for finally freeing me from cigs and probably giving me an extra 20 years here. Thank you V2 :)
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,217Member
    I had smoked for approximately 45 years before finding the e-cig that would allow me to finally switch to vaping on a permanent basis. That e-cig was V2 and I started with V2 Red 1.8.

It will soon be 6 years that I have been with V2 and I have vaped a variety of flavors, all from V2. I switch flavors from time to time to add variety to my vaping experience. Today my primary e-liquid is V2 Menthol, however, I have yet to find a V2 flavor that I do not like.

Thanks to V2, I have been able to kick Big Tobacco and the Pharmaceuticals to the curb and I believe I have extended my life by doing so.
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 636Member
    You posted your comment a few days to soon but totally agree as I had been a heavy smoker for 43 years and when I found out about e-cigs in 2011 have never smoked or been tempted to smoke a cigarette again and from day 1 my health started improving at a rapid rate.
  • jss22548jss22548 Posts: 11Member
    I smoked for 51 years My sister got me a v2 kit for Christmas.
    She fixed me one to vape. It was the V2 Red 1.8
    I had tried everythig to quit and wanted to very badly.
    All it took was one cartridge and I gave my neighbor all of my Marlboro’s, That was over 5 years ago and within a few days I did not even think about a cigarette. I hate that V2 has closed. I need to know if there is something out there that will compare with V2.Red.
    Good Luck everyone