WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

8 Years with V2!

dbarmomdbarmom Posts: 147Member ✭✭
edited October 25 in Member Success Stories
My story is so similar to others.  I had smoked for 40 years and tried to quit off and on using everything that was out there.  Nothing worked.  In August of 2010 I got a spam email from some company selling ecigs.  What??  Ecigs? Never heard of them, never seen one.  So, I did my research and came across the Kathryn Heigl on Letterman vaping away video.  Hmmm...interesting.  More research, saw a youtube video of someone reviewing V2 and I was sold.  Placed my first order and thought well, here's go nothing.  First order came on Oct 23rd.  Waited patiently for the battery to charge, smoking like mad on what I hoped would be my last Tareyton.  Battery charged, screwed on a Congress cart.....not perfect but so CLOSE.  I thought, I can do this!  That was it.  The half full pack of Tareytons went into a drawer (where it still is, by the way) never to be touched again.

My life, health, well being, you name it, changed for ever on 10/23/2010.  Today I'm a strictly V2 Pro 3 menthol girl.  Thanks V2 for the great service and great products and making me a non smoker for life!        

Comments

• rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,268Member
    Fantastic @dbarmom, the joy of quitting after trying so many times for so long with so many methods is unparalleled. Vaping has saved lives and that's not an exaggeration..
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,553Administrator, Moderator admin
    Wonderful to read @dbarmom! And thanks so much for sharing! Do you mind if we publish your story on our blog? New vapers would really benefit from hearing/reading testimonials like yours. So many folks think it is impossible to switch until they hear from real vapers who made the switch. SO happy to read V2 has helped you so far! Truly remarkable and so proud of you for taking such a huge leap to make sure a serious lifestyle change! 
  • dbarmomdbarmom Posts: 147Member ✭✭
    @samantha   Feel free to publish if you believe it will help others!