WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Goodbye

samanthasamantha Posts: 3,553Administrator, Moderator admin
edited November 2 in V2 News and Updates
Hi all,

I am saddened to inform you all that due to pending regulations and tariffs, we are shutting down V2.com effective tonight at Midnight indefinitely. We appreciate everyone's business and time over the years. Today is my last day with V2. If you have any questions or concerns about your V2 account or pending order, please email our customer support team and they will assist you. 

[email protected]

I wish you all the best! 

Best regards,
Samantha 

Comments

• rbarron316rbarron316 Posts: 155Member
    So, no way to purchase accessories needed to operate our purchased products?
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,553Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited November 2
    You should be able to place final purchases now through 11pm EST @rbarron316. Final orders will of course ship out and then full operations will close.

• rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,268Member
    Goodbye @Samantha

thank you for your exceptional service all these years. You have been fantastic. I wish you, and all the staff, the best of luck in your new career paths. 

Farewell.

Thanks.  Just put in my order for atomizers for the Series 3x.  Shame.  I have four Series 3x (2 still in box).  Way too much invested in them.  If you guys ever decide on a garage sale (to get rid of inventory), shoot an email to us.  Hate for my Series 3x to end up in the Smithsonian. 

• New_VaperNew_Vaper Posts: 658Member
    What will happen about the 4 replacement bottles of V2 Vanilla 2.4% that V2 promised to send to me?

https://forum.v2.com/discussion/12078/e-liquid-expiration-dates#latest

I wrote to support early yesterday and no response.

Thank you @rbaker1009

New vaper - Email support they will take care of you. Part of operations isn't shutting down until all orders and customers have taken care of with final orders/concerns.

Don't know if you are already out at your local brewery commiserating with us about this, but if you are still around, would any of your techies be able to tell us whether there are any other atomizers in the market that would fit the Series 3x.  Don't know if your product is specifically designed for the product or if there are other atomizers that would work with it. 

You will have to email CS. 95% of our staff is done at V2 so cannot assist.
    edited November 2
    Thanks Samantha, and hate to see you go.  You have always been a big help.  I was worried because I wrote to support early yesterday and no response.

They told me previously as soon as the 2.4% Vanilla was back in stock, my 4 bottles would ship and that has not happened either.  So I am concerned.  This has been going on for months and has yet to be resolved.
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,217Member
    @samantha,

Thank You for all you have done for me throughout the years. Sad to see you leave us.

I have gained many friendships throughout my time with V2 . . . Am hoping that in someway, those friendships can continue.

Hate to see V2 go away . . . V2 has been good to and for me.
    Wishing for all V2 personnel the Very Best.
  • AndiiAndii Posts: 125Member
    Wow....just wow
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 636Member
    Thanks for all you help and support over the years you will be sadly missed.
  • OBLIV10USOBLIV10US Posts: 33Member
    Dam. Such a shame. Guess it is what it is. Thank you V2 for getting me off cigarettes. Will have to look for an alternative. VGOD here I come.

RIP 💀🚬🚫
    edited November 3
    @OBLIV10US, I totally agree, if not for V2, I don’t think I would have kicked the tobacco, I tried many times and until I found V2, I failed at each and every attempt. I wish for one and all at V2 the Very Best in their future endeavors. I will miss @samantha, the most as it was she who got me out of more than one (1) mess I had gotten myself into.
  • MajorDouble7MajorDouble7 Posts: 28Member
    This is amazing. I wouldn't be quite so bummed out (these things happen) if it weren't for that damn Congress flavor. There's nothing like it and I can't see myself without it haha. Everyone nowadays is just peddling candy flavored unicorn fart VG crap that I don't want. Man. This has really floored me. Been a customer over 5 years. What am I going to do now? My supply will last probably another month. The hardware will probably die in three (not to mention my carts, which will probably only last about a month or two). Shit. This is a real conundrum.

Sorry to see our @samantha go...again.

MD 7
  • EllEll Posts: 14Member
    V2 also helped me quit cigarettes and I'm sorry to see them close. There have been issues over the years, some frustrating and annoying, but I've always been happy with their products. @MajorDouble7, I'm a faithful Congress user and I'm going to try Vapor4Life, they also make a Congress e-juice. Fingers crossed. And, good luck to Samantha for all her help, thank you. 
  • kdckdc Posts: 3Member
    Wow - I'm shocked that we did not get advanced notification.  I logged in yesterday to order several bottles of Congress 2.4%.  Congress is the only flavor that my taste buds agree with and I'm down to a third of my bottle.  Panic has set in as I really don't want to go through ordering flavor after flavor trying to find one that tastes like Congress.  As it is I already have dozens of full bottles sitting around that I couldn't stand until I found Congress.  Can anyone send me in a direction of what other places are out there that you've used?  Thanks.

Was checking Internet for you.  Found vape place.  Know nothing about them.  They have in stock.

I wish they would have given us some notice so we could have all stocked up on the remaining inventory they have, and also to take care of any ordering issues.  I've been waiting for an issue to be taken care of with an August order.  I continued to wait per customer service.  Now I cannot get customer service to respond via email.

Has anyone else received an email from customer service since the closure was announced?  Thanks.
  • jwm57jwm57 Posts: 87Member
    @Navy20, @David1886, @samantha, (in case she can still read this), and all others. Navy20 expressed a desire to keep friendships - and he and David and I have done a bit of chatting on this forum. I'm going to take the risk of putting my email address in this post, but using the word "at" for the symbol so that it doesn't appear to be an email address. I am jon"at"murphsays, and the dot is a dot com. Any suggestions for a good substitute for the V2 EX series - a device that supplies my "nicotine fix" and fits in my shirt pocket, and in my hand like a cigarette - would be welcome. So would an email now and then to see how you are doing. David is heading into the heat of winter while we go into the winter cold - I've never figured out of them Aussies call December summer or winter <g>. Stay in touch.

Best, Jon

• katv2katv2 Posts: 27Member
    edited November 4
    www.electrictobacconist.com/v2-congress-50ml-vape-juice-p4495

I just now checked - they show 5 of the 18 mg Congress in stock and 1 24mg. They also carry the carts and have stock on all carried strengths

www.electrictobacconist.com/search/congress
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 636Member
    Our summer in Australia starts at the 1st December and as I live in Mission Beach in Far North Queensland our summer is very hot and humid and also the start of our Cyclone/Monsoon season only being 18 degrees south of the equator.
    Take care
    David

• clearlynotstefanclearlynotstefan Posts: 30Member
    V2 I participated in a promotion specifically to get a $75 voucher. It turns out that voucher wasn't valid until 11/1, with you going out of business at midnight that same time. As far as I'm concerned, you owe me $75. What should I do about this?

Samantha advised me a few minutes after her "Goodbye" post that 95% of staff is gone.  The only way to contact them is email or phone.  Not sure what success you'll have. Frankly, I don't think they are monitoring the forum any longer or if they are, it is just to see what customers are saying.  Samantha has left the building.  Try calling Monday.

V2 still owes me 4 bottles of e liquid.  They were supposed to ship it as soon as it came back in stock (which was Wednesday last week).  Early Thursday I emailed support.  I also emailed to follow up on Friday, asking if they'd still honor this since they were closing up the business.  So far, no response.
  • MajorDouble7MajorDouble7 Posts: 28Member
    Just found this company. Check out this lengthy post they made, maybe worth a shot?

https://www.migvapor.com/ecig-news/v2-cigs-closed-permanently-can-v2-customers-now/
    Good find Major, smart of MigVapor to speak to V2 ex customers but if I was a V2 competitor I'd have a rep on this forum with links doing some selling.

Thanks for sharing.  I communicated with Samantha 5 minutes after her "Goodbye" post and questioned how we could get accessories.  She immediately responded we could make purchases up until 11:00 p.m. EST.  Immediately went ahead and purchased a quantity of 3x atomizers.  They charged my card and sent an email confirmation of the order.  About 5 p.m. that same day, I clicked on the order status link and found the entire website, outside of the forum, was dead, along with a note explaining the shutdown.  Further, that operations shut down as of November 2 at 4:00 p.m., after my order earlier.

From the posting from MigVapor and V2's note, they are saying orders after November 1 would not be shipped and refunds given.  I sincerely hope V2 honors the order.  According to Samantha's post, operations are not completely shutting down until all final orders and customer concerns have been taken care of.  Would hope they come through as I don't want to end this relationship on a bitter note.

Has anyone gotten a response from customer service since the shut down was announced?
  • dpshtdpsht Posts: 13Member
    We might have to wait till Monday everyone may have the weekend off
  • EllEll Posts: 14Member
    I ordered e-juice the morning of Nov 2nd and got an awaiting shipment e-mail not long after. It was before V2 announced that they were shutting down. I guess I will have to see if it actually ships or else get a refund. 

Thanks Major. I did some Googling on E-cigs today and found the Mig 21 by MigVapor to be the one that most resembles the V2 in shape and use and the reviews to be decent. I'll look at the pitch from them to V2 customers when I sign off.
    Best, Jon

Oh wow! I had to come back after reading the Mig post. Fully compatible with V2  - V2 batteries can be used with Mig cartridge blanks and vice versa. The chargers are compatible and they list comparable liquid flavors to the V2 flavors. We can just phase over without discarding our stock of V2 parts.

One of the more interesting parts of the article is the matter of ownership, the initial investment by a Chinese company and then the buy out by Juul. Juul is investing a lot in advertising and promotion of their own product and seems to want to become the market standard, it appears to be a case of "buy out" your competitor and close him down - no wonder the V2 people we dealt with had no notion of what was coming. I have great sympathy for them.

I think my problem is solved, at least for now. Rather than invest in the Mig starter kit I can buy a Mig battery and a pack of their blanks and see how they work out by using their blanks on my V2 batteries and their battery on my V2 blanks. If their pitch is true then we can phase over with minimal cost (except those who have lost on points or offers on V2).

Best, Jon

From what I've read, Juul also wanted to gain more access to the Chinese market and was able to do that with the purchase of V2.  The FDA has been coming after e-cig companies hard, and Juul seemed to be the number 1 on their list.  So from a business standpoint, it makes sense to gain access to a foreign market in case things get much worse in the USA, from a regulation standpoint.
  • CallMeTCallMeT Posts: 155Member ✭✭
    Halo has cig like batteries in 808 thread, which is what V2 uses. Chatted  last night with rep. he said a lot of V2 customers have been calling and chatting. Ordered some sample size 10mils to check out. They have a rewards program and partner on I.D. me for Military and First responders.
  • clearlynotstefanclearlynotstefan Posts: 30Member
    Does anyone have the support number handy? They owe me $75 and I intend to get it!

Thanks
  • Oh_ReallyOh_Really Posts: 7Member
    The support number  (877-378-2767) will not help you.
    You will need to send an e-mail to [email protected] to address your concerns.
    edited November 5
    I recently bought an aspire breeze and aspire breeze 2. They have a .6 ohm atomizer for sub ohming and 1.2 ohm for mouth to lung pg ejuice. The breeze 2 has a 1.0 ohm atomizer for nicotine salts and/or 50/50 pg/vg ejuice. YouTube them. Pretty incredible devices and waaaaaayyyyy cheaper than v2. 

Migvapor has sahara and cola flavors. They also have replacement carts for your ex batteries...their brand but works with v2’s.  I will be trying these when my supply runs out.

V2uk is still an option as well...I just don’t know how crazy expensive shipping and handling would be.

I was devastated Friday when I saw v2 was done. Selling to JUUL of all companies as well. But now I see it was a godsend....there are other, cheaper, and better options out there. Just going to take a little research.

@David1886, @rbaker1009, @Navy20, @rbarron316: you guys are amazing and I will miss you the most about v2. You unselfishly gave a large amount of your time to help everyone out with wise words and sage advice. Sending out a huge hug and bestest regards...I wish you guys well. :)
    Also, according to the new faq page:

Q: Will VMR honor its lifetime warranty policy for V2 or Vapor2 products?

A: Yes, VMR’s warranty (described on the  warranty page) will continue to apply for the full life of purchased products covered by the warranty.

Q: What happens to the points that I earned under the Vape4 Free program?

A: You may no longer redeem Vape4Free points for VMR products. In accordance with the terms of the program, your points will be converted to cash at a conversion of one point = $0.10. Within 30 days, we will reach out to you with instructions on how to receive cash value for your points.

So, according to this, we can still send back our faulty vape pens for a replacement and we will be reimbursed our vape4 free accrued points. I hope they honor both of these. The link for the faq page is at the bottom of the v2.com apology. Print it out just for fun.

The Facebook page is gone also

edited November 5
    Whelp.  I called this morning and received the message about closing and emailing customer service. Had already sent them an email Friday inquiring as to whether they knew of any atomizer replacements that were compatible with the Series 3x.

About an hour ago I received an email saying my order (made 10 minutes after Samantha's goodbye and an hour before the website was shut down) was awaiting shipment.  Also received an email about 30 minutes ago saying they didn't know of any atomizer replacements that are compatible with V2.  So, a few souls remain to handle the final issues.

So, if the order does ship, I am good with atomizers into 2019.  I should have bought them out but at the time was was leery of making a huge purchase after the closure announcement.  Oh well.  Something is better than nothing.  At least I can give all my devices a graceful, rather than abrupt, ending.

@Andii, I had already checked out V2uk.  They apparently don't ship to America.  Put something in cart and tried a checkout.  Also checked their help section.  USA, nope.  V2au does ship, but charges a flat $37 shipping.  Might consider them if they still have stock into 2019 and I haven't already found a replacement option for all my Series 3/3x.  Have definitely put the Aspire Breeze/2 on my list to try out sometime in 2019.  At least if it doesn't work out I won't feel bad about tossing an inexpensive device as opposed to being wistful about tossing out $500 worth of Series 3/3x devices.  Yeah, who would have thunk V2 was going out of business?  I was hopeful about my vaping future with them.  Go figure.

We'll all get through this.  Breakin' up is hard to do, so sayeth Neil Sedaka. 

I sent v2 uk this:

Are you all still in business?
    If so, can I order if I’m in the US?
    A reply would be very much appreciated

Their reply:

Hi 

Thanks for your message left on our chat line.

Yes we are still in business and you can order from the UK. 

Kind regards

Ruth

———————————————

So V2 uk are liarheads too? Bloody hell! :P

• dpshtdpsht Posts: 13Member

Maybe they changed their minds.  I just went back to their website under shipping.  As follows:

European & International Delivery Information & Restrictions

• We do not deliver orders to Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Russia, India, Sweden or USA.
    Maybe a different USA.  Let me get out an atlas.

So, I went and put something in the cart again just to see if the shipping comment was in error, went to checkout, put in all the info, and got a popup saying the same thing.  No USA.  Put in various states.  No USA.  They did leave an email and phone number saying call to see if they can arrange a "special delivery". Sounds mysterious. 

In any event, just want to receive my last shipment and then let the chips fall where they may.  This has been exhausting.

edited November 5
    Glad to hear someone heard back from support.  I contacted them early Thursday last week and again on Friday about my issue (the 4 bottles of e liquid they still owe me).  So far, all I've gotten is an automated response that a ticket had been created, but no human being has contacted me yet.  Still hoping for the best though.
    Thanks @Andii, I'll miss you on the forum as well :)
    I wonder how long they will keep this forum up and running. All the other social media is gone.

edited November 5
    I was wondering the same thing about this forum.  I'm sure some of you are aware of the ECF Forum.  It's got a wealth of information about vaping, from the different products out there, to news and legislation and more. 

@Andii,

Thank You for your comment . . .
    I relied on several people here on the forum to learn and advance my vaping journey . . .
    Made some great friendships . . . I certainly received much more knowledge than I was able to offer.

I am hoping that many of us can stay in contact somehow and continue the support that we have provided one another.

My vaping journey is not yet completed.

I Wish For You Continued Success as you continue on your path to a smoke free lifestyle.

I will miss all here on the forum . . . To all . . .
    I Wish You The Very Best.

Steve Ellsworth (Navy20)
    @jwm57,

I don’t know for how long the forum will be available . . . I have taken note of your email address and will soon be in contact with you via email.

Best Regards

Steve Ellsworth (Navy20)