WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

My first order with HALO

rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,268Member
edited November 4 in Vaping General Discussion
Just put in my first order with Halo. Starting with an order of the G6 mini tanks that will replace EX blanks going forward (thanks @katv2).

Website is well organized, eLiquid MADE IN AMERICA (Gainesville, FL), age verification is free and one shot, 100ml of Halo eLiquid is the same price as 50ml of V2 eLiquid and is highly customizable with lots of flavor choices, free shipping on orders over $20. Looks like a great company to switch to.

Why a rep from Juul isn't on here soliciting business I'll never know.

Comments

• David1886David1886 Posts: 636Member
    edited November 5
    I will be interested in your comments about the G6 mini tanks as they have a push on mouthpiece I am lucky as they are also available in Australia at a much cheaper price than the V2 original that V2 in Australia still have stock.
    I am not sure what will happen with V2 in Australia as they have been the only company permitted to sell e-liquid with nicotine and if they were included in the sale.

• Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,217Member
    @rbaker1009, placed an order last night with LiteCigUSA . . . Ordered the blanks to replace the EX blanks . . . Pretty good price I thought.

LiteCigUSA also has 808D-1 batteries at a nice price . . . I had stocked up on BULLSMOKE batteries when they were going Out of Business . . .

Some of the BULLSMOKE batteries work, some don’t charge, but at the sale price, even with what I may discard immediately I will be okay for quite sometime.

Have checked out the Halo website and will be making inquiries about their batteries. Are they 808D-1 or 808D-2 ? Don’t know but will find out.

My biggest concern at this time is atomizers for the Pro S3X . . . I have 3 of these (2 never opened). As of right now, I am unable to locate a source for the required atomizers. As with most products, it appears that the Pro Series Vaporizers and their “required components” were “proprietary” item(s). It appears (at least to me) that these will be put away and one my Grandchildren will say “What The Hell Is This Thing” ? Sure wish we had been given a heads up on the closing of V2 . . . Oh well . . . It Is What It Is.
    You can still purchase Series 3X Tanks and Atomizers from V2 Australia and if correct have a flat rate shipping to the USA for around $35.00 AUD and with the current exchange rate the shipping cost in not that expensive.
    Just another option just scroll down to the bottom of the page.

@David1886,

Thanks for the information concerning V2 Cigs Australia . . . Went on the website, created account, placed items in cart, and they will not ship to the US . . . WHAT ?????

Do you have an email address for this site?
    Do you have a telephone number for this site?

Thank You

Steve Ellsworth (Navy20)
    edited November 6
    There email is [email protected]
    I think they have just changed there shipping policy as now have this statement on there website.
    David.

NEWS FLASH

November 2018 

Yes it is true V2 Cigs has shut down , They parent company VMR  has been purchased by HAUBAO Holdings of China and subsequently closed its doors .

We Ourselves only received notification last night and there is many open questions .

At this time we are working with V2 USA to understand the impact of this announcement to V2 Australian customers in the short and long term.

We do appreciate your business and will provide more information as it becomes available.

While you may observe some product may be limited in availability at this time, until future notice please be aware it is business as usual for us, we continue to support our customers as we have proudly done.

Our general stock holding is quite high and under normal selling conditions we have 6 months of stock holding to Australian customers .
    During this time we are working with several companies to complete a new and exciting stock profile while supporting our older systems.

Thank you in advance for your patience and continued support
  • rbarron316rbarron316 Posts: 155Member

Think you be out of luck.  When I went on their site a few days ago, on the shipping calculator they had a drop-down with about 6 countries, including USA. I picked that and put in my zip code.  It calculated a shipping charge of $37.

As I check the site today, the drop-down now only list 3 countries:  Australia, China, New Zealand.  They had to have changed this in just the past couple of days.

@rbarron316,

Yes . . . You are correct.
    I wasn’t concerned about the cost . . . Just wanted to be able to use the damn device.
    Oh well, I have a few atomizers left and will enjoy each and every drag while I can.

I have 3 Pro S3X units (2 have never been opened and will remain sealed). I will put them in my desk drawer for someone to find after I cross over. What will they do with them? God only knows.

Thanks for the information . . . Greatly Appreciate

Take Care

Steve Ellsworth (Navy20)

Well I guess you and I are the two biggest suckers on V2.  I have four S3x devices (two still in box and sealed), along with three Series 3 devices.

I am open to wooden nickels or bitcoin if anyone interested.  I am definitely going to open the last two boxes at least one tankful on each before discarding.  Don't think the Smithsonian would be interested.

Regards.

@rbarron316,

My inventory of V2 devices goes like this:

Classic Battery (Long Automatic) 5 boxes of 4 (new) with 2 batteries in use
    Classic Battary (Long Manual) 1 box of 4 (new)
    Classic Battery (Standard Automatic) 5 boxes of 4 (new)
    Classic Battery (Standard Manual) 5 boxes of 4 (new)
    Classic Battery (Short Manual) 5 boxes of 4 (new)
    Pro S3 3 still in box (new) 2 in use
    Pro S3X 2 still in box (new) 1 in use
    Pro S7 1 still in box (new) 1 in use

I would be an idiot to tell you how many pre-filled cartridges in a variety of flavors and how many bottles of e-Liquid in a variety of flavors that I have.

As for the ability to be able to vape “something “, I am set for quite awhile.

My unopened Pro vaporizers . . . Well, they will remain unopened and put away. One day my Grandchildren will find them and laugh their asses off . . . Let me see, a box containing vaporizers that can’t be vaped and 8 track tapes that can’t be played.

Tell me . . . Who was the “Fool” ?

Ok, ok.  You win.  I have quite the inventory as well, with about 10 manual batteries, a Trinity, liquid out the rear (which can be used with other devices), along with my Series 3 and 3x devices and cartridges (thankfully no pre-filled) that go with them.  If you are desperate, you might end up cracking open those two Series 3x boxes.  They have some atomizers in there that might give you an extra month or two of use.

Were you preparing for Armageddon?

You know, if they would have given us at least a day or two notice, I would have bought a year or two worth of atomizers, assuming they had that much stock still available.  No problem.

When V2 Australia finally run out of stock the Halo G6 Blanks are available locally but my main concern is when I am unable to buy my Series 3 Cartridges as currently have 2 in use and 4 new in boxes.

When that happens will invest in a Halo Triton Kit which comes with a 2.4ml tank and 5 replaceable coils and another pack of coils are cheap this Triton Halo kit is not for sub ohm.

V2 Australia currently want $14.95 for a classic S3 Cartridge and $13.45 for a 2 pack of EX-Blanks

• dbarmomdbarmom Posts: 147Member ✭✭
    Guys - I need help.  Been with V2 for 8 years.  EX battery & carts and Pro 3 is all I've ever used and strictly a Menthol juice user.  I can find a menthol I like somewhere to replace.  But, I have no idea what to do about batteries.  I never researched or learned about sub ohm vs MAH vs whatever.  Ex battery and Pro3 worked for me, that's all I know.  In researching batteries there are all these choices about ohms & stuff.  What do I look for in a battery that is comparable to an EX or a Pro 3? 
  • CincyCherylCincyCheryl Posts: 2Member
    I found V2 ecigs and accessories at V2 UK Shipping is free and you will receive your order in 7 to 10 days.
    Use this link for $10 OFF
    Here is a $10 off link for V2 UK I got mine in 7 days
    http://prz.io/49oy5QUP
    I got my order is. 7 days and they taste the same. I ordered V2 Reds 6
  • CincyCherylCincyCheryl Posts: 2Member
    > @dbarmom said:
    > Guys - I need help.  Been with V2 for 8 years.  EX battery & carts and Pro 3 is all I've ever used and strictly a Menthol juice user.  I can find a menthol I like somewhere to replace.  But, I have no idea what to do about batteries.  I never researched or learned about sub ohm vs MAH vs whatever.  Ex battery and Pro3 worked for me, that's all I know.  In researching batteries there are all these choices about ohms & stuff.  What do I look for in a battery that is comparable to an EX or a Pro 3? 

Here is a $10 off link for V2 UK I got mine in 7 days
    http://prz.io/49oy5QUP
    You can still buy V2 ecigs and accessories use this link to save $10 free shipping