18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

HAVE TO GIVE V2 A.....

JMHAWGFANJMHAWGFAN Posts: 9Member
edited May 2011 in General Chatter

Ok as much as I have read about V2 and their slow a.. shipping and I too have gotten really frustrated and ranted about it many times!!!! I have to share my latest story because I figure if I can complain I might as well give them props when deserved!!!! I have learned that when I get down to my last week of carts I better have them on the way or I am doomed lol, so on Friday, 5-13-11 I placed my normal order for 20 red 18mg and 20 Sahara 18mg to get me by for the next month or so, I did not pay for over night or even 2nd day I just did the ole cheap USPS priority mail option, to my surprise I got the status update in my email on Friday but I did not pay attention to it much as I have seen before they mark it to ship but it not get picked up or taken to the PO for another day or even 3 days one time. So you can imagine my surprose when I went to my Mailbox today and guess what has already arrived!!! Thats right, the order I placed on Friday 5-13-11 was here!!! It is Monday 5-16-11 now!~!!!! Oh and just for imfo purposes I am in Central Arkansas so not right next door to Miami at all, LOL..

I just wanted to share a GREAT shipping story about v2 for once as I have had my share of hurry up and wait LOL.. Has anyone else noticed it getting faster lately?

Oh and I also have figured out that I am really not much on flavors and I have bought quite a few to try, I can get a list together of ones I do not want if anyone is interested and has either some REDS,Congress,or Sahara in 18mg that they would like to trade? or I will sell them for a great deal if anyone is interested? I will get a full list together just pm me on here or my email is jmoss@industrialsplicing.com  ... For instance there is some Mtn Dew in 11mg, some chocolate, Kiwi-strawberry 18mg and some others......also if it is after about 5pm cst email me at jdm72058@hotmail.com for faster response!~!....

Have a Blessed day and I am now 57days w/o analogs!!!! Thanks to V2 it is going great!!!!!! I tried anther company before I researched it this time and really did not expect it to work but it did!!! I honestly had no intention of quitting totallly but it has worked out completly so far!!

James

Comments

• JackieOJackieO Posts: 10,239Member ✭✭✭
    Nice story James & congrats on 57 days. I too have complained, and I've also praised V2. When all is said & done - V2 rocks.
  • marni_V2cigsmarni_V2cigs Posts: 1,153Member
    Thank you, James. I appreciate you sharing the good (great) stuff too. We do strive to be better around here!

=D>
  • VapetressVapetress Posts: 1,073Member
    @James: I'm assuming most of the posts you had been reading about "back orders" and "slow shipping" may be from a while ago. This whole industry is "relatively" new...as is/was V2. Just so you know, from my personal experience, I have not had anymore orders being BO'd and everything I have been ordering for that last few months has processed, and shipped, in a timely manner. Glad to see, that is your experience now too : ) Thanks for sharing that with us forum people   
    Vapetress
    :-)
  • JMHAWGFANJMHAWGFAN Posts: 9Member
    @vapetress, yeah I think most of the problem was with back orders and such, but my personel experience was something else, it showed ready to ship for a few days but it happens. it was more aggrevating to pay the extra for overnight service and have it sit I guess more then anything. but all seems better!! I really just wanted to put some good comments out there ya know!  James
  • VapetressVapetress Posts: 1,073Member
    @James: yep gotcha!!! I like getting the word out that most of the problems of the past...are just that...in the past. Thanks for helping to get the word out, for the newbies, who may be 'catching" up...through older posts : ) Lot's of good info for newbies there...but can get the idea that there are a lot of problems...that are now...in the past : )
    Vapetress