18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

PINK BATTERIES...Whos with me:-)

EmmasEmmas Posts: 57Member
edited May 2011 in General Chatter
Okay I REALLY want pink batteries!!!!! I think green would be pretty too!!!!! But the LED colors we should get to pick:-) Who agrees?? Can we get this going:-)???

Comments

• Stephanie_V2cigsStephanie_V2cigs Posts: 546Banned
    I want to see pink with white LED ;-)
  • EmmasEmmas Posts: 57Member
    Stephanie  that would be awesome!!!! So who do we talk to to get this started??? :-)
  • Carmen_v2cigsCarmen_v2cigs Posts: 203Member ✭✭
    I think Pink batteries would be really cute! they could go with the peppermint carts! :x
  • stephankstephank Posts: 142Member
    edited May 2011

There should be pink batteries, and every Pink Battery sold, V2 should donate a $1 to the

Susan G. Komen for the Cure® foundation

• jcramer20jcramer20 Posts: 227Member
    I like that Idea, And put the I love boobies phrase on the battery with the ribbon.
  • Jennifer_v2cigsJennifer_v2cigs Posts: 31Member

@stephank and Jcramer20  - Both excellent ideas for pink batteries!!  I can dig that!

=D> 
    oh yes yes yes!!!!!! Pretty in Pink:-) So seriously V2 gals how do get managment to do this????
  • goin4nosmokegoin4nosmoke Posts: 1,672Member

Pink is a must   too sweet     i also like the idea of green u brought up...like an emerald or teal or both

Amy

• TamyTamy Posts: 1,882V2 Veteran
    They have a pink one with a white LED. I got 2 in my prize pack and there realy cool.

Tamy I had read that somewhere but now they just need to offer them to the rest of us unlucky peepe:-) LOL

Amy-I love teal, but my fav color would be a true green!!

• DaisyleeDaisylee Posts: 114Member
    I also vote for pink batteries and a pink LED to match.  I have one of those from another vendor and always gets lots of interest when I use it in public, but I prefer V2 batts.  Love the ribbon idea and donate for the cure, I'd pay $1 more for it if the $1 went to the effort to find the cure.
    Daisylee  and very close personal friend of mine was affected by breast cancer and the ribbon is definately worth the extra $1!!!!!!!!!
    Daisy i LOVE the idea of a pink LED on the end of a pink battery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • windyday270windyday270 Posts: 31Member
    Oooorrrrrrrr white battery with pink flowers on it and a pink LED or maybe a cute little hello kitty print on the battery.... This is sad im almost 29 and still loves hello kitty.....

• ChillChill Posts: 6Member
    I REALLY want a pink one!
  • VapetressVapetress Posts: 1,073Member
    Oh man guys!!! Great idea...first off...as much of a Tom Boy as I can be...I really like being a girly girl too : ) Like sundresses....right JackieO??? LOL
    But seriously...I love Pink!!! And, I really love the idea of a Pink E-Cig....with V2 donating part of it's Proceeds...or paying an extra $ for it...to be donated for Breast Cancer...the sad thing is...if you don't know someone already...that has had Breast Cancer...chances are...in your lifetime...you will : ( RIP MOM...I love you

We gotta keep you around Stephank...you have GREAT ideas!!! : )
    Vapetress

• GeekyGirlGeekyGirl Posts: 837Member
    Ohh . . . I'd pay $1 more for a pink battery, white LED, where the proceeds go for a cure and has a ribbon on it for women and a black one, white LED, with a pink ribbon for the men.  You know how they are now with the pink peppermint carts already.   ;)

GREEN would be second BEST to the Breast Cancer battery.
    :D
  • JaniceJanice Posts: 380Member
    Wonderful idea! Love the idea of the pink batteries. One of my best friends went thru breast cancer, surgery, chemo, radiation, and daily injections afterwards (another nurse friend & myself took turns going to her home to inject them), now she's completely in remission! Also my 81 yr old mom-in-law just went thru surgery and they got it ALL but having a difficult recovery due to her age & other medical problems. And don't forget that men can also get breast cancer.
  • CatLadyCatLady Posts: 619Member
    Hey, Janice.  I thought I was the only one still up.  Pretty good idea, huh?  (The pink batts, I mean.)
  • JaniceJanice Posts: 380Member
    Nope, I'm a night owl usually but need to try & sleep. Will get news hopefully today about where we go for his treatments. If not this weekend have g-son graduating tonite, g-daughter's BD Party Saturday, & Mom's BD party Sunday! Hope we don't leave til next week cuz still have alot to do!
  • cindycatedcindycated Posts: 123Member
    Pink batts with white LEDs and silver cartos gets my vote!
  • EarthpigEarthpig Posts: 4,754V2 Veteran
    Hey, I'll pay the extra  $1.00 for the charity, but pink? 
    I'm not female or gay, so..nah!

(sister in law just had surgery on wed.)
  • windyday270windyday270 Posts: 31Member
    @EP Sooooo you're not happy hehe.
  • VapetressVapetress Posts: 1,073Member
    LOL  

♬ I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty, I feel pretty, and witty and gay  

and I love pink!!! Yah pink batteries.....I already dig ❤ my pink carts : }

Vapetress

roflmao    thanks vapetress     i feel pretty o so pretty....   hehehehehehe  gonna vape
  • KraZ4sureKraZ4sure Posts: 60Member
    edited May 2011
    Stephank, most definitely a great idea.  Pink with Hot Pink Swirls or Ribbons.  Silver cartridges  Diva!  I want to see a few colors available for all the flavors of cartridges.  Mainstream black, blue, silver, purple and red.  I love Sahara but mustard yellow is not a good look for me.  Going for breast cancer why not go for heart and lung with a heart inkjob on the black cartridges or a cleverly put crossed out "C" ink job on the black as well  :P However, their are a lot of crappy pretty looking ecigs out there.  Put the $ into quality first.  That is what we like.
  • GeezGeez Posts: 3,112Member
    From Andries:

And my absolute favorite of all--------------- drum roll please!.......

A brand new brand of electronic cigarette products and accessories designed for fashionable women! ..... launching in the FALL 2011!

im guessing this may include pink batteries? maybe a kit similar to the fathers day kit in blue?

• cindy3667cindy3667 Posts: 13Member
    I think they should come out with battery wraps that can cover the battery and change the colors. That would b cool.
  • KraZ4sureKraZ4sure Posts: 60Member
    @cindy I would like the wraps as well,  although they are easy to find just one more merchant to buy through.  Cartridge customized wraps would be the bomb!!!
  • GeekyGirlGeekyGirl Posts: 837Member
    IF you want to color your batteries . . . I have heard that electronic shrink wrap works and you can get them at any electronic store or I have heard that Walmart sells them as well.   ;-)
    I have the pink battrey with the white led, so it should be hiting the market some time.
  • CatLadyCatLady Posts: 619Member
    @GeekyGirl--What a concept!!!  That should work beautifully, and waterproof, too.  I only remember shrink tubing coming in black and clear, though.  I guess a lot has changed in the last 10 years.
  • nomorecigsnomorecigs Posts: 1,582Member
    @Tamy, do you think you got a sneak peek at what will be the lady couture line?  I'm thinking colors/patterns & sparkle tips too.  You're so lucky to have won such a nice assortment! 
    @nomorecigs I never put the 2 together, but I do think that the pink battery's may be part of the new girly line.
  • JackieOJackieO Posts: 10,239Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Apparently Tamy's ferrets agree with all of you. They took her beloved P I N K battery. Ya know, and they cannot find it now.