18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Bacon!

darthslothdarthsloth Posts: 23Member
edited May 2011 in General Chatter
So what do you think bacon flavor carts I've smoked bacon flavored rolling papers that were bacony and a great novelty.

Comments

• Mmmmm I ALWAYS said everything is better with bacon. But I don't know that I could vape it.
  • goin4nosmokegoin4nosmoke Posts: 1,672Member
    tried bacon french toast..prob is it had cinamon in it and got allergic reaction,,,but i dont think i could do straight bacon ...  just cant do it
  • Jennifer_v2cigsJennifer_v2cigs Posts: 31Member
    Don't let Earthpig see this thread...he may not appreciate Bacon carts!  
    ;-)
  • Carmen_v2cigsCarmen_v2cigs Posts: 203Member ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    I am not sure how I would feel about smoking bacon.. Although it would have to be tasty! That would be interesting for the taste buds.... B-) 
  • Jennifer_v2cigsJennifer_v2cigs Posts: 31Member
    Hmmmm...maybe bacon and eggs?  like vaping breakfast?

:-D
    eww eggs.. I am not a fan of green eggs and ham..  now if we are going to do breakfast then we should do sausage and gravy or biscuits and jelly.. :-&
  • scottie2hottiescottie2hottie Posts: 7,265V2 Veteran
    Hopefully a bacon cart would taste better than the bacon vodka I tried a while back....

If it could be made to taste like bacon jam that could be yummy!!!!!!!!!
  • darthslothdarthsloth Posts: 23Member
    I make bacon maple ice-cream sound weird but it's great maybe that would taste good vaped. I wonder how just maple would taste
    Now that i think of it there is a little bakery here in Miami that sells maple bacon cupcakes. I have not tried them and I had never heard of the Ice cream with maple bacon.. but that sounds interesting I might just have to go try the cupcakes and try to figure out how to make Ice cream. 
  • scottie2hottiescottie2hottie Posts: 7,265V2 Veteran
    edited May 2011
    In Portland OR there is a doughnut shop that puts slices of bacon on their maple bars....... I hear they are awesome........ Saw them on a top ten doughnut list on yahoo...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited May 2011
    Mmmmmm that does sound yummy ... Dennys has a maple bacon Sunday now that I hear is good too. I love the whole sweet & salty thing.