18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

All I want is Tea!

newmenewme Posts: 1Member
edited May 2011 in General Chatter
Find it interesting that both my daughter and I have switched from coffee and smoking cigarettes, to drinking lots of Tea and Vaping Ecigs!

Comments

• Carmen_v2cigsCarmen_v2cigs Posts: 203Member ✭✭
    When I hear about Tea I think of when I was younger and use to live in the Carolinas and use to watch my father sit on the porch smoking his Cigs and drinking some freshly brewed Ice Tea with massive amounts of sugar in the Tea.. I wish V2 was around when my father was here I would have loved to sit and watch him Vape and drink his tea on the porch and if he was here now I would loved to have vaped with him :

newme: That is amazing that both you and your daughter took the step together in getting V2 I hope you enjoy your Tea and your V2 :)

Thankyou for the post you made me remember some fond memories of my father 
    O:)
  • bigmaccbigmacc Posts: 97Banned
    ya rum and vaping go good also