18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

My Friend Tamy Went To An Art Fair

JackieOJackieO Posts: 10,239Member ✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in General Chatter
Remember last weekend when Tamy posted about being at an art fair and finding a stuffed animal that looks exactly like JackieO's avatar. Well here it is, and I must admit I can see the resemblance. To the avatar that is. Well I'm sure this hangs in a place of great importance in her home. Maybe just as you walk in from the front door. Or right over her bed. Or in the bathroom opposite the toilet. But the real question is, should this cuddly, handsome creature take the place of my avatar? My hesitation, since I have been called "Miss" before, is.... well, is it kind of feminine? Cause I kind of like being known as a man. Any thoughts?

Comments

• JackieOJackieO Posts: 10,239Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Tamy - I have no idea what GG is talking about in the next post.
  • GeekyGirlGeekyGirl Posts: 837Member
    Aww . . . put it up on something like PhotoBucket and post the link maybe?   :/
    Thanks GG - you are sooooooooooooo smart.
  • scottie2hottiescottie2hottie Posts: 7,265V2 Veteran
    I see it..... Didn't know you had blue hair....LOL
  • TamyTamy Posts: 1,882V2 Veteran
    Wow Tamy - it's as though my computer monitor turned into a mirror.
    That's better it took up my whole screen at first,Tamy.............
  • CatLadyCatLady Posts: 619Member
    Hmmm...
    the ears don't look big enough........
    :-D
    I knew I would be up for some ridicule. I hope you remember this Tam.
    edited May 2011
    Its missing something........... Hmmmm... I got it.... Its missing a V2-cig with an 18mg congress in its mouth.......
    :-))
  • TamyTamy Posts: 1,882V2 Veteran
    This just shows how much I love you. I get to look at you all day long in my bed room.
    :X
    Oooo - the bedroom, I thought the bathroom. What an honor to be there.
    Love it @Tamy!  It dose look like @Jackie and now I think he needs to change his avatar so people will stop confusing him with a her.   :P
    edited May 2011
    To a stuffed animal? Might need some therapy after tonight.

When I was little my grandma had blue hair. Never found out what that was about.
    lol @Jackie  All I'm saying is that maybe people will stop mistaking you for a woman if you used the stuffed animal; I mean the MANLY mustache really sticks out on it.   :)
    It's a Stuffed Animal. Hello? I don't like figure skating.
    @Jackie  You don't need to like figure skating to have an avatar of a stuff animal.   :p
    edited May 2011
    Thinking about changing it to:
     Matte Blue And White Square Symbols Shapes Male Symbol Icon
    or

or
    imageno wait........... That is also the symbol for Supergirl. Not that one.

LOL @Jackie  I liked the superman one.  How about:

GG - what is that a tellytubbie? - manly GG, I need manly.
    @Jackie LOL NO!  It's the Grinch and he is VERY manly; he is also GREEN to keep people away from the Menthol 18's which give people warts.   ;-)
    JackieO.  You know, the Grinch?  The original nasty-tempered bully-boy?
    Hmmm, GG, we'll have to go back to the drawing board.  This won't do for JackieO at all, at all.
    @CatLady  He was only a nasty-tempered bully-boy UNTIL he was soften by the little Whos girl; then he was a big softy.   :-D
    And, of course, you're right, GG.
    @CatLady  It's not about what or who is right; it's about if @Jackie likes the image for his avatar.  ;)
    edited May 2011
    JackieO could end  the confusion by changing her user name to "Jack"... Name Jackie is like the name Shannon boy or girl when the name is in print you think girl... Notice I didn't say JackO because we all know what that would imply.......LMAO......

BTW JackieO the term term blue hair refers to little old ladies who would go get their hair done at the beauty parlor and would get blue tint in their white hair sometimes pink.... Hair dyes have improved in the last thirty or so years.......