18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Put Your Personal Photos Or Videos Here

JackieOJackieO Posts: 10,239Member ✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in General Chatter
I thought it might be nice, since we're spread all over the earth, to have a place where we can see who we are or who are families are.

If copy & paste doesn't work - you can upload your photos to: photobucket.com

Then click on the photo you want and select "Copy Image Location"

Come back here and select "Insert Image" and paste in the location. Make sure you take out the "http://" because what you're pasting will already have it in there.

And thanks to GG for telling me about PhotoBucket cause I had no idea.

Comments

• JackieOJackieO Posts: 10,239Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    This is a photo of Lori and I - I can't recall the occasion - but we dressed up for it - I am the MAN on the left. She is pretty, huh? And it looks like I'm thinking, " Man, it's gonna take a long time to pay off
    that ring."

• jrny1jrny1 Posts: 1,082Member

I'm on left looking at cha. That's a redneck wedding LOL  Just kidding. My first trip to WildAdventures with my wife 2yrs ago. I hate rides and she talked me into getting on the Ferress Wheel ( spelling prob.Wrong) I hate heights and I hate rides. image

@JackieO :  Awesome Pic, What year was that pic taken?  You look like John Oats from the classic duo from the 80's Hall and Oats. Very Kool Pic.  

edited May 2011
    Journey strange things are happening with my posts. I did post to you & you're lovely bride the day was July 9, 1988 and it was 107 degrees. And Journey ain't it funny how when you were a kid the ferris wheel was to tame a ride to go on. I don't like em either.

Scott the directions are at the top.

Kim, that was 23 years ago, your waist is safe.
  • Ohhhh love the picture idea.... Jackie.... You just ruined me thinking I had the smallest waiste on the face if the earth! Love the picture.
  • scottie2hottiescottie2hottie Posts: 7,265V2 Veteran
    edited May 2011
    I think I goofed up... Disregard I'll try again later....image
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited May 2011

edited May 2011

Whoa...Thats huge! Sorry...It wont let me edit it b/c its to big!  :(

Ok I made it smaller but now it's blurry....probably a good thing lol

Hey - who's that pretty girl. Just kidding, I know it's you.
  • goin4nosmokegoin4nosmoke Posts: 1,672Member
    o well  i tried
    edited May 2011
    edited May 2011
    there we go...a little small and fuzzy   ooops,   but that is my hubby, son and me about 1 !/2 yrs ago
    Oh wait, let me get my telescope out...................................... Nope still can't see it. You got one with you and Elvis?
    edited May 2011

Elvis and Hoffa dont like pics,,,,and federal law forbids it,,,,i would be put in the snake pits if i were to put those pics on 

sorry Jack

go to matt bryce in illinois on facebook...he has a lot of pics there

i will try to get some pics from there  give me a sec

Okay I'll have to wait for the kids I don't do facebook. But I will tonight. And don't forget to tell Elvis that I think he's cool. He needs to hear it now and then. Cause sometimes "he feels so lonely he could die."
    omg  he freakin hums that tune every nite   drives me crazy now he has hoffa doing it    uuuggg

omg  he freakin hums that tune every nite   drives me crazy now he has hoffa doing it    uuuggg

gonna try to get some of my hubbys facebook pics her  give me a sec

• EarthpigEarthpig Posts: 4,754V2 Veteran
    I refuse.
  • TamyTamy Posts: 1,882V2 Veteran
    LOL I don't put my picture on the web. I have the fear that it will fall in the wrong hands. Am I crazy? Well yes that's why I take all the medicine that I do. LOL
    =P~
    edited May 2011
    Earthpig & Tamy - That's cool - I understand that alot of people won't. No biggie.
  • TamyTamy Posts: 1,882V2 Veteran
    LOL he's only saying no biggie because he all ready knows what we look like.
    :-D
    edited May 2011
    These are Christmas cards with a 6 year span - Jessica on the left - Jacklyn on the right.image
  • Awwwww they are gorgeous girls!
    edited May 2011
    Tamy I do have 2 pictures of you but I won't post them. Besides they'll probably take this down Tuesday after "Poofy's" Memorial Day Vacation.

Thank you Kim and Daddy is no longer allowed to make Christmas cards - Isn't it disgusting when they realize you have no power at all.

Amy, does your son have an axe in his hand?
  • VapinitaVapinita Posts: 746Member

My three "kiddos" with me last Thanksgiving.

TotallyHemp said her pic was Huge Check my pic up under JackieO's first pic Now that is a huge pic and Like TotallyHemp it wouldn't let me edit.. Awesome group of members here and great to be a part of.

• nomorecigsnomorecigs Posts: 1,582Member
    edited May 2011

Granddaughter & I couple years ago!  Really hard to find a pic when I'm the one always with the camera!

edited May 2011
    Hey Nita - You look like a sister. Nomore - how proud you are looking.

And you know what's weird - Vapinita's sons look familiar and so does Totally's husband. And I'm pretty sure I hit a golf ball into that pond, maybe a couple.
    You can make them smaller I just re-sized the girls.

Click edit (only good for 1 day now) now you're back in.
    Pick the picture - now there is a box with little squares around it.
    Pick the right or the left corner square - hold your mouse button and drag downward to make it smaller.
  • The kids from our wedding day

Aaron(stepson),Skyler,Falyn and Hopeimage

Beautiful kids - their mother doesn't always answer her email - but they are beautiful just the same.
  • lol Sh**...... I'm on it now! lmao
    It was only 6:00 this morning - no hurry though.

goin4nosmoke did not answer hers either.
    Oooh, how sweet, Jack, sayin' I look more like a sister. ;)) Which of my sons looks familiar, the tall, youngest on the right, or the oldest, shorter one in front of him?
    They both look like actors on TV - how tall is that tall one? And you do look like a sister there.
    edited May 2011
    I realized that I had misread your post.  Sonlook familiar.  Got it. I don't know who they look like to you, but I think they're right handsome fellows... not overlooking my daughter's loveliness. :)  You can't imagine how many times my oldest son and I have been mistaken as brother & sister. You know I love that!  lol  Thanks for such a sweet compliment. ;)
    edited May 2011
    Oh Boy - alot of trouble brewing here. And I know what that's like. Great looking kids.
  • Thanx JackieO... Girls are the worst.... I swear there is a differnet boy around each day! I know you understand b/c your girls a beautiful. Now my son...he is secretive about the girl thing...but I know there is one he texts all the time...but I have yet to meet her. lol

@TotallyHemp: You have some heartbreakers girl , Beautiful kids you should be so proud

@JackieO: You have a beautiful family also. You also have a couple of heartbreakers.

I've been trying to find pics of my 4 on my laptop but I think they are all on my wifes laptop. I'll see If she will let me use them. I have 2 girls and 2 boys. Well now they are 2 women and 2 men, all grown up My son is 25,other son 18 my oldest daughter 24 and youngest 23. I feel so old.

• NitherianNitherian Posts: 2,050Member
    edited May 2011

can't figure out how to make it smaller -_-

anyways, this isn't the best picture, or even the most update to picture of me, but its better than the other ones on my photobucket. Think this is a year or two old. Have longer hair now, and a scraggly beard; but other wise pretty similar. 
    edited May 2011
    Looks like Nitherian did the same thing as me.....

@JackieO you look a lot shorter than your avatar makes you look and you have a great looking family...

@TH you also have a great looking family and you son is it Thaylan looks he gets into some mischief....

@jrny1 neither you or wife look old enough to have a 25 year old let alone an 18...

@ Vapi, Nomore nice, pics as well... goin4 nice one as well from what I can make of it....
    I'll try mine again...
    edited May 2011
    imageThat's better... I got it  yippeee!!!  The main reason I'm e-cigging... I'm on the left then my father and good friends Bob & Leslie... This was taken "New Years Eve" 09 less than a month before my father succumbed to pancreatic cancer... He had been on my case for years to quit smoking... I figured for this fathers and what would be his B-day 6/13 I would honor his wishes finally.... Best holiday season I ever had eventhough it was his last I got spend it with.... Miss Him...image
    edited May 2011
    take out every before the http and everything after the jpg, put it in the "Insert Image" thingy of choices above where you type & you'll show up!!
    Thanks nomore....

Sorry if sad compared to everybody else's....
    edited May 2011

no, I had terrible time!!  Kept reading JackieO's instructions & trial & error!  Now myspace, had that done pat!  But facebk took over I gave up!!      http://www.myspace.com/nanabananr

Nice to see you!

Not sad scottie - honorable, you honor you dad, nothing more wonderful than that.
    Now a happy pic... This was about 7 years taken in the parking lot at Mammoth Mountain on a ski trip.....image