18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

We want to feature you! Fan of the Week

marni_V2cigsmarni_V2cigs Posts: 1,153Member
edited February 2012 in Member Stories
I read so many amazing life stories on the V2 forum on a daily basis, posted by both new and old V2 fans as they experience this amazing product and the family of support from the V2 community and staff. We want to highlight the people behind the words as part of a new weekly blog series. V2 wants to feature our best asset--YOU--with your success story and photo. 

You'll be our V2 fan of the week and receive some special attention via free products and samples.  

To enter, please send your photo and a short description of your V2 experience to: biggestfan@v2cigs.com. Please remember to include your name!

Next week, we will be posting our first weekly V2 fan blog, stay tuned!

Tagged:

Comments

• jmorvjmorv Posts: 227Member
    This sounds awesome...I'll see what I can do about entering...just got to find a picture of me. :)

Jim
  • T4RJonT4RJon Posts: 106Member
    sweet! That's awesome! I've got to get something together.....

In the short time I've had my v2, I've probably handed out at least 12 smoke4free cards, and demonstrated to 15 more.
  • SammySammy Posts: 862Member
    edited June 2011
    Yeah Jon I hear ya! 

Today while I was standing at the Canada Post office mailing a package of carts to one of our forum pals here. I was chatting up the post office staff. The postal strike is over tomorrow so they were accepting mail finally. As we were yakking one of them asked me what I had around my neck (my lanyard and black auto V2) so I start going on about how its been 3 weeks, and I've quit analogs totally, and let them take a look at it, feel the weight of it, and see the snazzy blue LED light light up. Then I took a puff and blew a thick cloud of cherry vape right at them.

Reaction was priceless.

They both stood back as if someone had blown cig smoke in their face and then suddenly one steps forward as says "is that cherry?"  eeeyup

Sale! Don't forget to enter this cool lil discount code I have here for you ladies. have a great day

Sammy walks away whistling

Lots of days like that. Now I hope they actually buy so i can save some dough.

Sammy
  • JaniceJanice Posts: 380Member
    wtg Sammy =D>
  • penfrashapenfrasha Posts: 28Member
    Wonderful experiences T4RJon & Starmaker. People definitely are aware of E-Cigs. I'm constantly asked if that's what I'm Vaping on. People say 'that's what I need or that's what my mom/dad/brother/sister, etc. needs'. I sing the praises of V2 E-Cigs. I tell them about my former pack of Kools a day habit and that I have not smoked or desired one since May 19, 2011, tthe day I received my Ultimate kit in the mail. I AM A NON-SMOKER! I tell them how much better I feel and breathe, and ALWAYS quote the 4,000+ chemicals in tobacco cigarettes vs. 2-3 in E-Cigs facts. I recommend they visit V2.com, but I had never carried my smoke free cards. I had completely forgotten that the cards give them 15% off AND put $15 in my account.  Fan of The Week has just inspired me to put them in my wallet. THANK YOU V2!
  • jrny1jrny1 Posts: 1,082Member
    =D>
  • marni_V2cigsmarni_V2cigs Posts: 1,153Member
    We've chosen our very first fan of the week! 
    Read more here:

• JackieOJackieO Posts: 10,239Member ✭✭✭
    Congrats to Jim. Who is he? Does he have a Forum name?
    To all the V2 staff (including the awesome Marni), thank you very much for this honor.  I was actually very surprised when I got the email to tell me I won.  I also want to thank the staff for providing this forum as it has become the foremost authority on everything V2!

Believe it or not, I am now excited to find out who will be next! :)

Sincerely,

Jim Morvay  aka jmorv  <--- (screen name for JackieO) hehe

Oh wow, i just realized that since this is published, now everyone knows what I look like. 
    @-)
  • T4RJonT4RJon Posts: 106Member
    Andreaemma35,

Go to the V2Cigs website, click Customer Service -> Downloads. The last option is the Smoke4Free cards and instructions.

You can print them out and write in the order number of your first V2 order (your kit). The cards are valid for 15% off starter kits for new customers. If your code is used, you get $15 store credit each time.

,,,,at least thats how I understand it.
  • nomorecigsnomorecigs Posts: 1,582Member
    Congrats Jim & nice to SEE you, good reading!  Let us know what you think of your prize!  =D>
    Nomorecigs, guess it was about time for people to place a face to the name.  I'll let you know as soon as I figure out how to get the prizes.
  • CatLadyCatLady Posts: 619Member
    Congrats, Jim!
    Thanks CatLady. :)
  • TraLTraL Posts: 13,305Member
    Congrats Jim!  This was from your blog I read..  I am on day 2, no cig.  I think it helped me to read the success stories before starting and the tips (ordering variety packs, and two different levels of nic.). So I am sure my positive approach to trying this has helped, (if you all could do it, smoked as often as I) then I should be able to do it.. But it can't just be a positive attitude, this product is exceptional!!  Day 2 and no smoking? Unbelievable!

And rather then freaking out, I am laughing at myself how many crazy smoking routines I had.  Life and routines to smoking is reminding me that I am not smoking more then the cravings, if that makes any sense? No stopping at the store, where is the ashtray, my lighter, grabbing the pack to head out the door, I am a little OCD as it is, so this just makes me notice it more. Iyiyi..

Congrats again to you, and the rest here I cannot imagine how proud you all are after weeks and months go by.  Besides ordering and preparing, it must feel like you gain time back in your day with no trips to the store for the pack, carton, etc. 

I don't feel pride, I feel successful. Thanks TraL

I've never done one thing right in my life...and that takes skill. :)  Now, I can chalk this up to my bull-headed determination.  I've even started to cycle again and as a "treat" to myself, I get some odds and ends for the bike.  Remember, TREAT yourself along the way as a form of encouragement to keep going.  With the V2 system, it makes quitting easier, but that's just me. :)

Jim

• TraLTraL Posts: 13,305Member
    @jmorv  

Jim,
    "and that takes skill".  Ha, funny!  I plan on the treating thing: Hockey tickets and shoes, crazy for both. LOL!

So far the V2 system has been easy (starting to freak me out, I have 3 packs in the kitchen cabinet, no desire).

Good for you on the cycling thing!  Compared to what I plan on spending my savings on, you are much better then I. 2 days in 24 dollars saved.  Hey, that would be a fun discussion to hear what others have "treated" with the savings.
    I've never done one thing right in my life...

Jim

Really Jim?

Well I guess this is it then yeah?

kudos 

Sammy
    =D>

I was pseudo joking Star...I would consider quitting smoking the right thing to do.  Speaking of general though, I've made my fair share of mistakes in my life (fair share being whatever fate decided) and smoking being one of them...I get that "what the heck was I thinking" feeling quite a bit.

Jim

We will be featuring a new fan of the week on Wednesday...get those entries in!
    Looking forward to seeing who's next!
    We've chosen our 2nd Fan of the week! Thank you Jacob for sending in your story. 

Link to blog article: 

Don't forget to send in your success stories for next week! To enter, please send your photo and a short description of your V2 experience to: biggestfan@v2cigs.com. 

\:D/ \:D/
    Congrats to Jacob. Who is he? Does he have a Forum name?

That's a great story Jacob, congratulations, you deserve it!

Jim

Great story Jacob congrats!

Sammy
  • beijobeijo Posts: 95Member
    Congrats Jacob!!

=D>
  • PrettyininkPrettyinink Posts: 1,319Member ✭✭
    Congrats Jacob! Wish this product was around when my kids used to bring me home flyers from school to quit smoking. V2 has made the transition to being a non-smoker easy and enjoyable. And I know my kids are finally proud of me for kicking such a horrible habit!
    We have another fantastic fan of the week! Sandi Herman, thank you so much for sharing. 

Congratulations Sandi! Great story, very inspiring.
    Congrats to Sandi. Who is she? Does she have a Forum name?
    Congrats Sandi! Great story and thanks for sharing with your fellow vapers!
    I want to share Rebecca's experience...she's the fan of the week!

Congrats to Rebecca. Who is she? Does she have a Forum name?
    Ha ha...JackieO, I think you ask the same question every time :)

Not sure if Rebecca is in the forum, but I do see her on Facebook. Somewhere I know you don't frequent. 
  • wannaquitwannaquit Posts: 33Member
    Way to go Sandi and Rebecca!  Keep up the commitment and dedication!  It's amazing and inspirational! :)
    WTG Rebecca! Thanks for sharing your story!
    It's that time of week! This week's fan of the week is Sindy Magee. Read her story here:
    Congrats to Sindy. Who is she? Does she have a Forum name?
    Congrats Sindy! Thanks for sharing your story.
  • sindy1200sindy1200 Posts: 31Member
    My forum name is Sindy1200, I'm from Texas and was on the forum quite a bit when I first started using V2. I had lots of questions and some problems getting the items I had ordered. I was one of the ones who decided to hang with them during the growing stage and I'm glad I did!
  • mrsdawnmrsdawn Posts: 75Member
    Congrats Sindy Magee... :)
    Yeah - it's about time someone from the Forum won. Congrats again.
  • BastBast Posts: 2Member
    My brother in law bought the V2 system and quit successfully and easily after trying several times like 6 times a year litterally.  So me and my wife tried it and it was amazing how easy we quit smoking.  We stopped smoking and started "vaping" with ease we dont even desire cigarettes anymore and we are slowly working are way off nicotine.  They say this not intended as quit tool but it is "THE GREATEST QUIT TOOL EVER."  We have tried many other brands of e-cigs but the taste and quality was horrible and was unable to understand the appeal and continued to smoke.  V2 quality, reliability and flavors make all the difference.  Thanks V2!! 
    Check out our new Fan of the Week! Dorinda and her inspiring story. 

Great story Dorinda! Thanks for sharing and welcome to the Vaping V2 Family!
    Congrats to Dorinda. Who is she? Does she have a Forum name?
  • scottie2hottiescottie2hottie Posts: 7,265V2 Veteran
    @JackieO not everybody has a forum user... There are tons that do Facebook or what ever instead...
    Facebook?
  • jrny1jrny1 Posts: 1,082Member
    :-))
  • ParkerdolezalParkerdolezal Posts: 45Member
    I have been smoking for nine years and two days from now will be my last ciggy, I got the ultimate kit, I'm so excited to take the plunge into vaping ;) :)>-