WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Smoke For Free

ChaseChase Posts: 6Member
edited December 2010 in V2 News and Updates
I got my starter kit today, and wanted to do the smoke for free because I have a few friends that want to order, but I did NOT get any infor in my order as to how to get a code for my friends to use so I can get credit..

Help

Comments

• RadRonRadRon Posts: 86Member
    edited December 2010
    x
  • jcramer20jcramer20 Posts: 227Member
    You also might need to create an account so they have a place to apply the credit, chat with V2 tomorrow or email [email protected]
  • VapinitaVapinita Posts: 746Member
    Is there any way to find how much credit is in my account? I know of at least one friend who has ordered a kit and used my promo code and I had a shipping charge credited to my account when 2 of my orders were combined and sent in one box.

I contacted customer service online and asked this question and was told that my account credits should show up along the right side of the page when I sign in, but I have looked absolutely everywhere on the site and can not find it.
    -------
    Here is the actual conversation:
    Me: Danny credited my account for an overcharge on shipping. If a friend uses my promo code and I receive credit in my account, where can I find a record of these credits?
    Miguel says:
    On your v2 account will show under store credit on the main menu
    -------

I'm usually the person who helps other people find what they can't, but this has me stumped! I have found nothing that says 'main menu', 'account credit', 'store credit'.
  • jcramer20jcramer20 Posts: 227Member
    sign in to your account then click my account and it should be on the right side just under manage your account. It will say store credit.
    I will copy and paste exactly what I see at the right side when I am signed in..

Manage Your Account
    View Messages (0)
    View Order Status
    Completed Orders
    Return Requests
    Your Address Book
    Wish Lists (0)
    Your Account Details
    Your Recent Items

Strange, isn't it?
  • RadRonRadRon Posts: 86Member
    edited December 2010
    x
    Thanks RadRon, I'll keep an eye on it to see if it shows up.