18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

LanceLance Posts: 1Member
edited August 2010 in Entertainment and Humor
I was looking at the website and see they have the Smoke for free program where I would save on a starter kit and person referring me would save on refills. I dont know any users to get that coupon from. Would anyone like to sponser a newbie?

Comments

• BlueLightSpecialBlueLightSpecial Posts: 1Member
    Hey guys just wanted to post as say that I ordered my V2 a few days ago and am anxious to get it. I cant wait to start my journey to quit smoking.
  • DianeCLDianeCL Posts: 1Member
    After three days of "researching" this on the web I just took the plunge and ordered a Starter Kit. Heard about e-cigs from a friend who has been a die-hard smoker, like me. He has been happily using an electronic cigarette for about ten days. V2Cigs has received the best reviews and offers a lot of helpful info on the website. Just sorry I missed the "Sunday Madness" 25% off sale! I have smoked for over 30 years & have tried to quit many times, using nicotine gum, Chantix, the book "The Easy Way to Stop Smoking" (lasted till 2:30 PM the day I tried the "Easy Way"). I'm hoping that this form of cigarette replacement does the trick. If it does, I'll be getting a starter kit for my son. Thanks to all the people who have posted their experiences & opinions, especially on strengths & flavors. Very helpful info, especially for someone who didn't even know this existed until three days ago!
  • FreyaFreya Posts: 11Member
    I am a "user" however...I don't know where to get the coupons from! My starter kit was lacking in a few things...like the user manual.
  • Andries_V2cigsAndries_V2cigs Posts: 680Administrator admin
    Support can email you an updated users manual... they just finished updating a new version yesterday... we would be happy to send you one. Just give us a ring during business hours :-)
  • FreyaFreya Posts: 11Member
    So far I was able to figure it out fine on my own. I mean, it is pretty user friendly as long as everything is working and charged properly. As of right now my husband and I are sharing a starter kit. I figured that I would get it taken care of when I place my next order. For me, it's not a big deal, which I should have mentioned in my post but I got distracted.
  • mitchlee81mitchlee81 Posts: 1Member
    I am a newbie and have been doing my research and am going to purchase the V2 couples starter kit for me and my partner, would anyone like to sponsor us and use there smoke for free coupon to help us out. We would gladly appreciate that. Contact. [email protected]