WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Thank You V2 For Bringing Back My Favorite Flavor - Please Don't Mess With It Again

JackieOJackieO Posts: 10,239Member ✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in V2 News and Updates
Well, a few days ago I received my Labor Day order and I anxiously tried it to make sure it was the "Original Flavor" that we were promised. It was good, it was not quite the same as the pre-April flavor, but it was good. Now, after a few days, I cannot tell the difference and it tastes great. Not only does it taste great but it is lasting longer. While I haven't counted puffs, I was doing 5 carts a day and now it's just a little over 3. Could it be that V2 has listened and there is more juice in these puppies? Don't know for sure yet, but I hope so. Now PLEASE,  PLEASE,  PLEASE  don't ever mess with this flavor again. Someone recently posted this:

I'm a one flavor guy. Worse than that I'm a one flavor guy from only one vendor. But as a plea that I have made many times here - V2 - the flavor is why we are here. Why do you keep messing with it? There is a new "this" and a new "that" all the time. You are taking peoples favorite flavors and screwing with them. Remember "New Coke"? Leave the flavors alone - that is why we are your customer. You want to play with flavors, do it with all the new stuff. Liver & Bacon, Pineapple Peanut Butter, whatever. But leave your signature flavors alone. That's how you got here and that's what is going to keep you on top. And make sure the signature juice tastes exactly the same as the cart flavor. We love the service. We love the employees, but if you change our flavors and we don't like them, we are not going to buy from you. Think of it this way, Remember "New Coke"!!!!!!

Seems like a smart person. So anyway my early review is - Thank You for returning the flavor to it's "Original Greatness" and...

They Are Very G O O D !image

Comments

• ChinaBabyChinaBaby Posts: 48Member
    Jackie, mine are lasting longer, too!! Now all there is to await is the menthol juice...HURRY, HURRY!!! :) ;-)
  • JackieOJackieO Posts: 10,239Member ✭✭✭
    Shhhhh - don't say menthol - others will want it. Ah....... yeah China - can't wait for the Congress juice too.
  • southernstitchsouthernstitch Posts: 413Member
    Yeah well good to know I'll have no competition for that Menthol juice then.  I can relax. 
  • scottie2hottiescottie2hottie Posts: 7,265V2 Veteran
    Glad to hear the good news Jack... Maybe I need to order a couple hundred carts and stockpile for when they go OOS are change and then I can resell for a huge mark up...

BTW I loved the menthol I got in May... I have know idea if they were the same or not so I may be making me an order here...
    edited September 2011
    S2H - menthol? stitch Menthol?
    Well your favorite is Congress, right?  Well, mine is Menthol
  • AngelsRUsAngelsRUs Posts: 1,710Member
    @JackieO and @southerstitch you two are cracking me up.....sorry JackieO I love the menthols too! However, I love peppermint more...but they sound like they are changing the color of them...I liked my pink dangit! Guess I'll have to order some menthols this next go around...was afraid too due to the recipe mixup thanks for keeping us up to date JackieO!
  • klmtxklmtx Posts: 785Member
    They are YUMMY angel! (sorry Jackie) I had no idea what all of the hoopla was about until I got my latest order...SOOOO much better than the one i tried in my sample pack during the menthol crisis! Have to order more, I've already gone through what I ordered this time :-D
    @klmtx I have no idea which one was in my sampler...but I loved it...so I have been waiting to hear they are fixed so I can try them out again....but pretty sure I will LOVE them!
    edited September 2011
    klmtx
    Ooooo - you got the perfect name for it - The Menthol Crisis. LOL, beautiful.

stitch - stop saying Menthol - people will want them - we won't be able to get them & there will be another crisis.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
  • JaniceJanice Posts: 380Member
    :D YES YES YES !!! NO MORE MENTHOL CRISIS !!!!! WE LUV OUR MENTHOLS
    Yeah Janice - I knew you would throw in here.
    @jackieO, sigh. Although I do like the Congress, especially at 0 nic, I llllluuuuurrrrve me some New Congress, aka Menthol.  Oh sorry, slip of the tounge -ya know with the new tastebuds and all it's OTC.  See, I can say New Congress because they aren't as popular as Congress. 
    Okay obviously other peeps can still change color of text and do smileys....what is wrong with mine? I no longer have those options on my posts....???
  • mimimimi Posts: 1,998V2 Veteran
    edited September 2011
    @AngelsRUs-look under the "Save Draft" when you compose your comment. The first T is for selecting font, the double TT is for the size, the T with the color box is to select your font color. There is a little smiley at the far right that you click on for a drop-down of the various smiley faces. Cheers! \:D/
    @mimi mine completely disappeared...trying to fix it now...keyword is trying LOL but thank you I do appreciate!
    Your whole box with the bold, italics, underline, etc. is gone??? Yikes! I had a problem with my posting and VICTORIA helped me through the live chat. The CS can work wonders.
  • scattertheloganscatterthelogan Posts: 127Member
    the menthol crisis of 2011 is over!?! i just got some in the other day and they are not great. so hopefully i got the last of the gross batch
    Got my 18mg menthols today and they are GREAT! 
    @mimi just had to clear history and cache thankfully...had to figure out how since I never did it with Chrome browser before but I figured it out...thanks scottie2hottie for mentioning to clear it all out...it worked!

:-D
    @JackieO and any other major menthol vaper....prefer people who smoked menthols opinion on this....I think I am in biiiig trouble unless someone can help me on this.  I know everyone says v2 menthol is the best out there....I only tried one cart and did love it....I ran out of carts and had to get tobacco to roll my own for a week....and all they had left was...you guessed it Menthols...so I thought well this will help me not smoke as much as I always hated menthol cigarettes!

BAD BAD BAD IDEA!!!!!!

I bought a 7oz bag of smokers best menthol pipe tobacco.....

I have NO menthol carts right now and the juice I have while it has decent flavor...it is just NOT enough and hardly any TH...don't know if that is due to 12mg or not most 12mg are perfect for me....but ack...I seriously need to find something that hits the spot like these do or I am in trouble...I love vaping...I hate smoking...but the TH and flavor of these are near intoxicating and though I have only had 2 today thus far so I am proud of myself....I do NOT want to smoke ANY!

DO I go with 12mg or 18mg?  So far all the 18mg I have lack in flavor but have TH...and the 12s are hit n miss...might be the juice supplier...but as far as V2 I would love some feedback before I order...cause obviously I am going to have to order a bunch...Sorry JackieO I think I am now addicted to thqat darn Congress Flavor.

I appreciate any and all feedback...need something that is super close to this tobacco!
    I pm'd ya.
    Thank you @JackieO  what would I do without ya?

The seriously minty I picked up is more of a peppermint...which is nice and I like it but not for all day...it doesn't have that kick to it that the menthol's do....er I meant Congress.  At least I am back to vaping...even if I am having one or two menthols to help tide me over....I should have never bought that menthol tobacco.

I gotta stock up next time around me thinks
    Me knows!
    edited September 2011
    So.......... Will someone from V2 come here and say they will stop playing with this flavor so we can get off of our anxiety medication?

@marni_V2cigs

@Stephanie_V2cigs

@Andries_V2cigs

• marni_V2cigsmarni_V2cigs Posts: 1,153Member
    I checked and the new shipments coming in are all "original" menthol. The one you like :)
    yaaaaay!!!
  • LightoftheWorldLightoftheWorld Posts: 294Member

MENTHOLS ARE V2 WORST FLAVOR STAY AWAY PEOPLE IT IS HORRIBLE!!

Jack, maybe that would be better...

• ChinaBabyChinaBaby Posts: 48Member
    Thank you, Marni!! I'm really enjoying your last shipment!! :X
    LOL Erin, in February and March I had a whole thing going where they caused facial warts. It worked good for a while.

marni_V2cigs  that is very good (as I take another anti-anxiety pill) but will someone say that they will no longer play with this particular flavor (Congress) (shh), so we may feel comfortable again.
    so when you stopped vaping them did the warts go away????
    No, and my face looks like the moon. Don't try them. Even the doctors are perplexed. There is no cure on the planet. I'm hideous!

Jack, I thought the Christmas photo you sent us looked strange..I thought you looked blurry...

I can't show my face anymore.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

say 'NO' to crack! (aka menthol) yuck!

Good think I like the Congress!
    Yes, as I have said many times here. Congress is my favorite, that is all I will vape. I highly recommend it to everyone.
    I like the "COKE"  FLAVOR..
    ....i mean cola.......................................................................
    Yes yes yes...Congress and coke are both the bomb!!!!