WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

i got my first order today

angelfish913angelfish913 Posts: 13Member
edited September 2011 in V2 News and Updates
love the flavors! havent had a real cig since it came. question though can you vape too much? i know about nicotine poisoning but what i mean is with a real cig i knew when i was done i dont want to smoke a whole carto in one sitting.  just takes some gettin used to. i hate being the noob

Comments

• lulu836lulu836 Posts: 762V2 Veteran ✭✭
    Yes you can vape too much.  If you vape about as much as you smoked you should be alright.  However, if you develop a headache then you need to stop vaping for a while.  Increase you water intake by a lot as vaping is also dehydrating.  This will show up as dry mouth, chapped lips and craving something to drink.  Soft drinks, coffee, tea etc are not going to quench your thirst..........they never have. 
  • mimimimi Posts: 1,998V2 Veteran
    @angelfish913- I read, somewhere, that 10-12 (? someone will correct me if I'm wrong, I hope) draws is the limit and then you are supposed to put it down for a minimum of a half hour.  lulu836 is correct about increasing your water intake. What flavors did you get that you love?
  • VapestackVapestack Posts: 707Member
    Welcome
  • DragonDragon Posts: 596Member ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    I have been vaping for a good while and I have found that a cigarette would last me 10 puffs but it takes 15 on the e-cig to satisfy my urge then I put it down for a hour just like I did with real cigs. Now if you wish to vape more often get some 0mg nic carts or juice puff away and see how long you can go between needing a nic fix. Also like lulu836 said water is very important but I find a good juice drink works well for me to, lemonade is my constant vaping companion. Welcome and good luck Angelfish913.
  • AngelsRUsAngelsRUs Posts: 1,710Member
    @angelfish913  We can all learn something from each other!  A lot of great peeps here...more like a family really..gotta love them!  Especially since they put up with me so well!  Welcome to the family!

I think it depends on the person and a lot of factors...how long of drags you take and what not.  Typically I mimic how I smoked...6-10 sec drags each ...if I smoked a cig all the way down I could get 14-16 drags.

Personally I haven't counted on my e-cig I keep losing track somewhere after 5 cigarette equivalents.  I haven't had any issues myself yet with over vapeing but then I have been here...visiting LOL which lessens my vape time when I type so I end up vaping a lot less...V2 is helping me in more ways than one here!
  • VapingVampireVapingVampire Posts: 33Member
    Before I switched over to V2 I counted # of drags off my analog marlboro.  typically got 12-14 puffs.  To err on caution I go with 12 vaps off my e-cig.  That's what I do but I try to take my time so like I'll vap wait few secs repeat this 3 more times.  then longer pause maybe do sumthin else for a min.  then repeat all 4 vaps 2 more times same freq.  so that 4 + 4+ 4 =12 vaps  and this for me equals 1 analog.  Then wait 30 min at least b4 I do this all again. But sometimes I can't help but chain Vap.  hey did I just come up with a new term?  if i did i want bragging rights...haha
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited September 2011
    angelfish913  :-h
  • southernstitchsouthernstitch Posts: 413Member
    Welcome @angelfish913!!   I'm also guilty of the chain vape.  So that's why I got from 12 to 6 to 0. 
    @VapingVampire ....LOL nope... I used it already in another post...but I am sure I didn't come up with it...but if soooo great idea bragging rights would be awesome!  I was a terrible chain smoker...was up to 5pks for quite awhile....sooo I just decided to call it chain vaping...I am sure every chain smoker turned vaporer has used the term though!
  • angelfish913angelfish913 Posts: 13Member

thank you guys for all the help!  i found that i actually hit it less if i just hold it like an analog for a few minutes instead of hitting it and sitting it down.  @mimi i love the coffee! vanilla is good and chocolate is ok.  my main flavor is the reds and i like it too especially now in the beginning when i need the tobacco taste. i could see me later on doin a lot of coffee tho. 

what other flavors can you guys recommend?????

• southernstitchsouthernstitch Posts: 413Member
    I recommend at least trying Sahara and Congress which are the other two tobacco flavors. 
    Do not try menthols....unless you don't mind having yet another addiction..I wasn't even a menthol smoker and I hated mint....but dang...they are good!  IMHO

I do vape a ton of v2 coffee though and peppermint...delish  Typically I vape the menthol till it is too strong or I just want to make it last longer cause I like it so much...then I switch to peppermint...if I need a break from the mint coffee it is which I could also vape all day!  Peppermint is sweeter so is must more a treat here and there.

Taste is really subjective cause everyone's tastes are sooo different.  And your tastes change as taste buds improve...i loved vanilla and chocolate....now not so much.
    edited September 2011
    Definitely coffee (which I can't stand to drink or smell brewing), peppermint (yummy), and "Congress" menthols (which we aren't supposed to mention because the company can't keep enough in stock).
  • JackieOJackieO Posts: 10,239Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Angel, mimi. We don't let others know about the Congress. You think they are hard to get now? Shhhhhhhhhh! Don't you guys notice that I never say it?
    @JackieO  Oooops...was just trying to be helpful.....

DO NOT GET CONGRESS!!  Those are the ones that everyone loves.....really....

I don't know if that'll work...but I tried to fix it!
    sssssssssh.... sorry, @JackieO, I'm learning. I changed it above to keep it covert.
    Okay mimi, you get it. Angel if you are going to say what you just said then it is okay to say it. It should read "DO NOT GET MENTHOL!! They suck." Or "My favorite flavor is Congress." Get it.
  • MomMom Posts: 2,577V2 Veteran
    Hey everyone!  @JackieO has switched his favorite to Congress so it's ok now to order up all the menthols! 
    OMG! See what happens girls!
    @JackieO ;

Oook ooook I get it I get it........
    My favorite flavor is Congress....
    That's better, but now somehow my mom is ratting us out.
  • klmtxklmtx Posts: 785Member

Poor Jackie! getting harrassed by the ladies!!

Did ya see Marni's juice post? "Very soon"

edited September 2011
    Shhhh, Kyra yes I did.
  • klmtxklmtx Posts: 785Member
    Wish I knew when soon was......   :-(
    She is such a tease. But I love her all the same. Probably because she is such a tease. And pretty too!
    arrrrgh!!!!! very soon.....well crap I better go shopping then that means they are here!!!! woot!