18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Blue Battery Lighter Weight?

puppynursepuppynurse Posts: 1,514V2 Veteran
edited September 2011 in V2 News and Updates

Well I just got my blue battery yesterday.  I love the color, love the led and love the way it feels.  It definately feels lighter than even my shorty black batteries I have.  I was wondering if anyone else noticed this.  I also used it at work yesterday which was a 10 hour day and it held a charge the whole day did not need recharged till I got home.  Now granted I was not vaping on it constantly but I did vape as many times as I would have smoked an analog and I did vape all the way home.  I think it is fantastic that V2 is offering so many options.  The only problem is knowing what to buy first.  Anxiously awaiting the ladies line and new cases as well as the juice.  Definately wanting the juice to come out SOON!!!.  Anyhow I have gotten off track as usual and just wanted to say if you have not ordered the blue battery do it they are great now I want one in all the sizes.  I have a standard blue now I need a shorty and a xl in blue maybe I will wait for other colors to come out first.

Comments

• rachaelrachael Posts: 420Member
    Puppy, thanks for the review.  I plan to order a blue battery next time I order.  I'm very excited about all the new things planned for the future.  And of course awaiting the juices!!!
  • mimimimi Posts: 1,998V2 Veteran
    edited September 2011
    @marni_V2, any hints about what we can expect? Would love some bling on a battery in the upcoming ladies line! I'm waiting to order any more batteries until I see what is coming.
  • AngelsRUsAngelsRUs Posts: 1,710Member
    @mimi marni did give a few hints in another thread...said that pink and purple are well represented and I think she said something about sparklies....I could be wrong on that one...I too am impatiently awaiting the ladies line and the juices.  I don't want to order any hardware till then uggh....hoping for a solar PCC for xl....would be so could...I know I'm dreaming.........
  • mimimimi Posts: 1,998V2 Veteran
    @marni said something about bling? Really? I'm in! I'm patient. I'm patient. I'm patient... MARNI!!!
  • AngelsRUsAngelsRUs Posts: 1,710Member
    edited September 2011
    @mimi you sound as IMPATIENT as me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love it!!! Now I am not the only one begging!!  So @Marni_V2cigs won't dislike me so much roflmbo!