18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Great Slogan For V2

JackieOJackieO Posts: 10,239Member ✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in V2 News and Updates
My newly acquired friend, and now client under verbal contract, Swivel, came up with a perfect slogan for eCigs or V2 (hint).  I was too stupid to notice it, but nomorecigs was nice enough to point it out. Then I saw the light. What does everyone think?

V 2  - T A S T E  T H E  F U T U R E !

Comments

• AngelsRUsAngelsRUs Posts: 1,710Member
    I think it is a perfect slogan for e-cigs not just V2 just vaping in general...it really fits...I too never want to go back and want people to have a chance to "Taste the Future"!

I second @JackieO 's thoughts on Swivel getting something for that...priceless!
  • SwivelSwivel Posts: 252Member

B-)
  • JackieOJackieO Posts: 10,239Member ✭✭✭
    Oh - there is my client now. Swivel, don't sign anything without a consultation. LOL.
    edited September 2011
    rofl

• nomorecigsnomorecigs Posts: 1,582Member

Run with it!!!

Just stalking nomore - she listens to my songs - and I like her.
    Between the 3 of us and Angel rooting us on we can make this happen!

I cannot believe only 4 of us like this......... Where is everyone?

Thats it, add it to our posts, like signature line- gotta drum up support, good one Swivel...you're a keeper & haven't even got your kit yet!   You got a good manager too! 

edited September 2011
    Yeh, you are so friigin' smart nomore, and none of this would have happened without you.

edited September 2011
    BOOM! It's official.

• dcsurvivordcsurvivor Posts: 333Member
    I think it's brilliant! What does V2 think? Marni?
    thanks dc!

• marni_V2cigsmarni_V2cigs Posts: 1,153Member
    Nice slogan JackieO!! Unfortunately, it will have to be the V2 forum slogan for now. I don't have time to get all the packaging changed. Who knows...it may stick!
    Thank you Marni - but it's Swivel's slogan, I am just acting as his promoter. And looking to cash in financially on someone else's great idea. Shhhh, And I just googled it and there were 322,000,000 results, hmmm, might already be copyrighted.

Swivel - what else you got kid?
    edited September 2011
    I'll have to think about it Jackie

:-?
    It's still a great slogan. You are a real pro Swivel. Think "Mad Men."

• TraLTraL Posts: 13,305Member
    Jack, shhhh I think you might be friends with someone famous @swivel.. (swivel you look like a thin Kevin Smith: Chasing Amy, Clerks, Mallrats, etc etc great movies)
    @Tral thanks you! I have seen them all. Just rewatched Dogma the other day for about the tenth time. Thanks Jackie!

Alanis Morisette as God eh?? 

Good luck to you swivel!!  Everyone is really helpful here when you have questions. it worked instantly for me, and I have little will power.. and BAM done..
    Bam;

LOL!  
    lol, thanks Tral!

Aw poop, but keep it up Swivel!

V2 -  TASTE THE FUTURE!

• MotoPsychoMotoPsycho Posts: 44Member

..then how about:

V2  -  V A P E  T O  T H E  F U T U R E

...No wait, that sounds more like an upcoming movie staring Michael J Fox.

...nevermind.

:))
  • BytemiBytemi Posts: 12Member

OK Stupid idea, but I am throwing it out, how about

V2 - THE FUTURE IS HERE, VAPE FOR YOUR HEALTH

• BytemiBytemi Posts: 12Member

OK, I did a preliminary Trademark Search for Taste the Future and found that there are no active Trademarks registered with this phrase.  The closest active Trademark is "PICASSOFARM PRODUCT OF THE FUTURE THE FUTURE OF TASTE"  I think you are good, especially if the entire phrase is "V2 - Taste the Future!".

I worked in Intellectual Property Law including Patents, Trademarks and Copyrights for 15 years.  Your slogan should be OK to use and I think it is perfect!  :D

thanks Bytemi!

V 2  -  T A S T E  T H E  F U T U R E